Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

6 hours ago, Patrick Rams said:

I phoned DCFC ticket office...told a few tickets left so ordered one...it's justed arrived but in "Main North Stand"...is this where the away fans are situated? Cheers mate.

Blimey!
With all due respect, just how badly do you think DCFC are being run?  😲

Surely if you have bought a ticket from DCFC's official ticket outlet, using your DCFC fan ID, for a DCFC away game, there is only ever likely to be one answer to that crazy question?  🤷‍♂️

20 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Still 679 tickets left in the bottom tier at Bolton. Was going to wait to see if the top tier becomes available but decided to get my tickets now. Planned some work visits on Friday in Yorkshire, a stop over in Brighouse and a leisurely drive over the Pennines. Looking forward to it.

Hopefully more will be sold next week

I think the excitement of the novelty at being in this league and expecting us to do well has worn off...... people have ticked the ground off their list.....our poor start to the season and the ridiculous pricing are all having an affect on the numbers for the Bolton game

15 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

I think the excitement of the novelty at being in this league and expecting us to do well has worn off...... people have ticked the ground off their list.....our poor start to the season and the ridiculous pricing are all having an affect on the numbers for the Bolton game

But we’ve won all of our away games 🙄

1 hour ago, Rich84 said:

Pricing is certainly having an impact on me. It’s too much for an adult and 12 year old. 

5 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Plus the train strikes this day. That's what has put me off from going as I don't fancy the long drive up there

My babysitter (parents lol) has let me down tomorrow and thus I’m stuck at home. If anyone fancies my ticket, I’d sooner it gets used than not. 

It would need picking up from Aston on Trent between 10 and 12 ish.

Send me a DM on here.

Edited by rammieib

6 hours ago, rammieib said:

My babysitter (parents lol) has let me down tomorrow and thus I’m stuck at home. If anyone fancies my ticket, I’d sooner it gets used than not. 

It would need picking up from Aston on Trent between 10 and 12 ish.

Send me a DM on here.

I’ll say it before B4 does: Just take the “baby/babies” with you. 😀😀😀

I don't think they will open that top tier. Still 139 tickets left after going on general sale 3 days ago. Sure there might be a few hundred waiting to see if the top tier will open but that's all it will be. People have been put off by the cost. Lots of extra costs in opening the top tier