Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

8 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Correct, and all stubs have to be returned to the opposition ticket office on the day of the games, along with any unsold.

So tell me how this works when you buy a ticket straight to your phone like several clubs do now.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

So tell me how this works when you buy a ticket straight to your phone like several clubs do now.

For your example then there are of course no ticket stubs and also no printing by the club. I missed Torquay away last year which was an e-ticket, and for my 19 away league games I had paper tickets, issued by the club. When we do have physical tickets, any remaining tickets and the ticket stubs from the sold tickets are returned to the opposition ticket office on the day of the game.

Edited by WystonRam

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Lots of clubs operate a points system, so many for a season ticket and then points awarded for matches attended, away matches or cup matches.

Personally I am happy with the current system.

Only thing about the system that annoys me, is that cup matches don't count.

On 29/08/2023 at 10:06, MACKWORTHRAM said:

No not at all. I have an away membership and a season ticket. So if doesn't affect me it's just my opinion.

Why would a person not be able to make home games? But could make away games? 

I just think someone who has had a season ticket for 30 plus years who may not be able to go to an away game over someone who rocks up and spends £40 on an away membership isn't fair.

Some people will agree some people won't. It's just my opinion.

I suppose you could factor in that not all Derby fans are travelling from Derby. I know it’s not going to be a massive amount, and the majority are travelling from Derby to home and away games.

But it is always worth factoring in the minority in all these scenarios like the football club does, because we are a football club that has fans that travel from all parts of the UK and from all parts of the world.

So people might be able to make away games instead of home games because they might be nearer to their home of residence eg Carlisle away for myself, keeping travel costs down etc.

Even though I’m in a minority, we are still an important minority, and the fact we all follow Derby over land and sea, and some of us are just a minority, we are Derby County and we are fkn massive!!!!

Tickets for Bolton are off sale at 4pm today with no tickets available on the day.

Over 300 sold today with only a handful of tickets left in the upper tier of the stand.

Only one block of the upper tier opened out of four, don’t know if they will open another one at this late hour.

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Crap, ticket office was closed so couldn’t pick my tickets up. Need to get them in the morning before we head off to Bolton 🤣

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Crap, ticket office was closed so couldn’t pick my tickets up. Need to get them in the morning before we head off to Bolton 🤣

10 am- 4 pm