Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 minute ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Thanks 😀

can’t understand why they aren’t included though.

I thought they was, when iI got my membership, the lady at the ticket office told me I had 5 ganes on my membership, so if Liverpool was not counted that would make 4, was going to buy them tomorr as well. 

1967 left at 1230. Just less than 500 sold this morning. There'll be a good few available for season ticket holders I think for this one.

On 05/08/2023 at 12:49, Brailsford Ram said:

1967 left at 1230. Just less than 500 sold this morning. There'll be a good few available for season ticket holders I think for this one.

I would be surprised if it gets to season ticket holders, or very few.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I would be surprised if it gets to season ticket holders, or very few.

1485 left now after the usual early morning rush when a category opens - so less than 500 gone today and in the last hour it's been down to a trickle. So unless there's an unusual upsurge during the rest of today and tomorrow, it's heading for comfortably over a thousand available to season ticket holders without an away membership. If that proves to be anywhere near accurate, it will be interesting to see what is the uptake in that category.

To me, the trend in the sale of Burton and Peterborough tickets indicates that this season there are marginally more supporters in the joint 10+ and upwards categories but fewer in the bottom two membership categories. There were several comments on here last season from people who bought away memberships in the lowest category that they felt they had wasted £40 because of the difficulty they had in acquiring tickets. This time last season, the club closed further away membership subscriptions. Based on this, I think it suggests that the number of away subscriptions may have dropped, at least for the time being. I know it is the peak holiday period but most who go away regularly often ensure they fit their holidays in before the season starts.

4 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

1485 left now after the usual early morning rush when a category opens - so less than 500 gone today and in the last hour it's been down to a trickle. So unless there's an unusual upsurge during the rest of today and tomorrow, it's heading for comfortably over a thousand available to season ticket holders without an away membership. If that proves to be anywhere near accurate, it will be interesting to see what is the uptake in that category.

To me, the trend in the sale of Burton and Peterborough tickets indicates that this season there are marginally more supporters in the joint 10+ and upwards categories but fewer in the bottom two membership categories. There were several comments on here last season from people who bought away memberships in the lowest category that they felt they had wasted £40 because of the difficulty they had in acquiring tickets. This time last season, the club closed further away membership subscriptions. Based on this, I think it suggests that the number of away subscriptions may have dropped, at least for the time being. I know it is the peak holiday period but most who go away regularly often ensure they fit their holidays in before the season starts.

Yes, you are probably right, I thought more would have been sold by now.

Maybe some just ticking off grounds last year and haven’t bothered with membership this year.

Peterborough beer festival is on when we play them, which is only a few minutes walk from the ground, so I have booked the nearby Premier inn for the night. Hope we will be celebrating.

2 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Yes, you are probably right, I thought more would have been sold by now.

Maybe some just ticking off grounds last year and haven’t bothered with membership this year.

Peterborough beer festival is on when we play them, which is only a few minutes walk from the ground, so I have booked the nearby Premier inn for the night. Hope we will be celebrating.

I hope you are celebrating and not drowning your sorrows! It will still be good if we sell the whole allocation for this one and I think that might happen.

57 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I hope you are celebrating and not drowning your sorrows! It will still be good if we sell the whole allocation for this one and I think that might happen.

It will definitely be one or the other, just looking at some of the details, 56,000 pints of keg beer plus lots more served from the UKs longest ever bar at 100 yards + long.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It will definitely be one or the other, just looking at some of the details, 56,000 pints of keg beer plus lots more served from the UKs longest ever bar at 100 yards + long.

Cask beer if you will please FTFY 😂. Enjoy!