Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

You can still buy tickets for Burton on their site if you know any Burton fans wanting to go. 😉

Thanks but I’m not bothering I’ve sat with home fans in away games before and don’t enjoy it as much. I’ve made other plans for Saturday now anyway 

1 minute ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Thanks but I’m not bothering I’ve sat with home fans in away games before and don’t enjoy it as much. I’ve made other plans for Saturday now anyway 

No worries although it is of course a standing terrace and I would imagine any Derby fans buying tickets in the “home end” (of course I’m not condoning such a thing) will no doubt congregate together near the Derby fans.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

No worries although it is of course a standing terrace and I would imagine any Derby fans buying tickets in the “home end” (of course I’m not condoning such a thing) will no doubt congregate together near the Derby fans.

No they don't on the North Terrace, they just mix in together and so far everything has just been fine. That's why Burton are always happy to sell to Derby fans. The Burton fans can be quite vociferous as they like to pretend there is some sort of local rivalry but the Rams fans just ignore them as some sort of noisy neighbours.

Coincidentally for this forum, the only club that Burton increase security for is Grimsby because historically they have tried to cause trouble at the Pirelli. Burton people also find they smell of dead codheads and don't want to mingle with them; they pollute the local atmosphere.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

3 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

No they don't on the North Terrace, they just mix in together and so far everything has just been fine. That's why Burton are always happy to sell to Derby fans. The Burton fans can be quite vociferous as they like to pretend there is some sort of local rivalry but the Rams fans just ignore them as some sort of noisy neighbours.

Coincidentally for this forum, the only club that Burton increase security for is Grimsby because historically they have tried to cause trouble at the Pirelli. Burton people also find they smell of dead codheads and don't want to mingle with them; they pollute the local atmosphere.

@David you smelly codhead.

13 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale for Peterborough at 10 o’clock this morning for season ticket holders.

Just over 1,000 available.

Thanks for the update on numbers left - waiting for them to go on sale.........

2 hours ago, dilkie said:

Just got ours. They said they have around 1000 left. 🐏

I’ve already got mine but, out of idle curiosity, I thought I’d take a peak online.

About 770 still available although, the number is probably a tad higher with tickets sitting in peoples baskets returning to availability if the sale isn’t completed.