Summer Rumour Mill

sage

2 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Dom on the Rams daily podcast said “no Paul Warne this afternoon at the training ground as he was busy on other things. I wonder what they could be” so I think Richie has calmed any excitement on purpose but now Dom has reignited it. 

Come on baby light my fire ?

Going for 3 in 3 out tomorrow. Taking Barker’s comment as a pinch of salt. Warne would of done the press conference otherwise. Feel like it’s just a smoke screen.

IN :

Ladapo

Vaulks

New CB to replace Cash

Out

Cash

Barks

Collo

20 minutes ago, BLB said:

Going for 3 in 3 out tomorrow. Taking Barker’s comment as a pinch of salt. Warne would of done the press conference otherwise. Feel like it’s just a smoke screen.

IN :

Ladapo

Vaulks

New CB to replace Cash

Out

Cash

Barks

Collo

Or maybe Barker is just telling the truth to stop fans being upset when we inevitably have 0 ins and 0 outs tomorrow. Not a chance we can afford Ladapo. 

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Last time he consistently proved it Warne dropped him for Dobbin. 

Barkhuizen was dropped for never managing to put a consistent run of games in. He's had a couple of moments in the entirety of last season of looking like a player but mostly has looked distinctly average. 

17 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Or maybe Barker is just telling the truth to stop fans being upset when we inevitably have 0 ins and 0 outs tomorrow. Not a chance we can afford Ladapo. 

With regards Ladapo it would be a loan, so we can afford a certain wage, whether thats a big enough % for Ipswich to accept is the thing, but i would think the % we can afford is as big if not bigger than most League 1 clubs so upto them to accept it

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

With regards Ladapo it would be a loan, so we can afford a certain wage, whether thats a big enough % for Ipswich to accept is the thing, but i would think the % we can afford is as big if not bigger than most League 1 clubs so upto them to accept it

I know Ipswich have just signed Dane Scarlett on loan, but he would potential be more of a wide forward than a centre forward and Ladapo has played a few minutes for Ipswich this year, not sure it would make much sense to loan him out from their perspective. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I know Ipswich have just signed Dane Scarlett on loan, but he would potential be more of a wide forward than a centre forward and Ladapo has played a few minutes for Ipswich this year, not sure it would make much sense to loan him out from their perspective. 

They are also in for Gelhardt from Leeds so Ladapo wouls be about 5th or 6th choice so appears Ipswich are happy to loan him out

3 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

So the ones that I know of are JCH and Bobby Clark. Will Vaulkes I’ve personally not heard anything about. No new bid for Cashin yet but expect one tomorrow. Tomorrows either going to be super busy because Brighton have made a bid too good to turn down or pretty quiet with 1 potentially 2 coming in 

Doesn't sound pretty quiet by our standards!

10 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

So the ones that I know of are JCH and Bobby Clark. Will Vaulkes I’ve personally not heard anything about. No new bid for Cashin yet but expect one tomorrow. Tomorrows either going to be super busy because Brighton have made a bid too good to turn down or pretty quiet with 1 potentially 2 coming in 

We probably heard/saw the Bobby Clark rumour before you this time BT 😊

9 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Is this JCH thing actually serious? Not questioning you by all means because you seem to get a lot right but finding it a bit too good to be true! Clarke sounds like he could be good too! 

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

We probably heard/saw the Bobby Clark rumour before you this time BT 😊

I know that one came out of nowhere! It makes sense due to Warnes good relationship with Klopp though

Just now, McMuffin said:

Is this JCH thing actually serious? Not questioning you by all means because you seem to get a lot right but finding it a bit too good to be true! Clarke sounds like he could be good too! 

Yes JCH is serious. Been in contact with Pboro the past 2 weeks. Money wise I don’t know how we’ll be able to afford it unless we use the Knight/ Bielik money which I suspect wasn’t originally meant to be used on transfers but due to injuries and lack of depth etc, it’s now being used. I think he’d take us from a top 6 team to a top 2.