Summer Rumour Mill

sage

5 hours ago, Barney1991 said:

Exactly and with just Washington and Collins we would struggle get playoffs never mind top 2. Still think we need 2 more strikers as if this other striker gets injured then we would rely heavily on Washington and Collins 

Agree totally, just doesn’t seem enough goals. Even adding godden to them two wouldn’t leave me very confident we’d make the top two.

think we desperately need a quick striker.

Just now, NorwichExile said:

Is there a rehab program for new signings? 'Cus I'm starting to get the itch man... Just a small striker fix, just to get me to the start of the season...

I’m starting to twitch. But not because I’m worried, just because I’m on new signing withdrawals. 

58 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Agree totally, just doesn’t seem enough goals. Even adding godden to them two wouldn’t leave me very confident we’d make the top two.

100%

I would like Lucas Joao myself but not sure if he would be able to stay fit or he would come down to League One.

1 hour ago, Wignall12 said:

Come on @Big Trav don't be a stranger !!  

It’s been a bit quiet atm, Godden is being pushed hard but sounds like Cov need another Striker in before he can go. Andy Dallas was the Chesterfield target but he seems to be negotiating to the highest bidder. I’ve seen he’s ‘agreed terms’ with about 5 different clubs 😂 if I hear anything I’ll put it up ASAP 

1 hour ago, Rich3478 said:

Am still not seeing that creative player in midfield - the one with the intelligent defence-splitting passes …

Amazing how  much Didzy also offered in that area when he sat a little deeper…

Just now, caymanram said:

Am still not seeing that creative player in midfield - the one with the intelligent defence-splitting passes …

Amazing how  much Didzy also offered in that area when he sat a little deeper…

Correct. We are still three players short of a top two finish.

26 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

It’s been a bit quiet atm, Godden is being pushed hard but sounds like Cov need another Striker in before he can go. Andy Dallas was the Chesterfield target but he seems to be negotiating to the highest bidder. I’ve seen he’s ‘agreed terms’ with about 5 different clubs 😂 if I hear anything I’ll put it up ASAP 

So we're putting our main hopes on a scenario that might never happen? Are we anyone's first choice?