Clark Robertson - Joined FC Ashdod

Shadowplay

11 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

Been released by Rotherham, but is 37 years old.  I would hope that now we have a little more freedom we would be looking at players in their prime, although Robertson's recent injury record is a little bit of a concern.

Still need to have a balanced squad, and an experienced CB as 5th or 6th choice is exactly what you should expect.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Still need to have a balanced squad, and an experienced CB as 5th or 6th choice is exactly what you should expect.

image.thumb.png.4a07a90b850046979ba8cd022caa6dc9.png

Experienced defender sorted. Need to go and get some players at a prime age now. Long term investments.

On 08/05/2023 at 15:31, deanoakaram4life said:

Any good? Looks like he struggled to get into Pompey’s team this year 

He's struggled with injury problems. If we were still in the same position as last year then I'd say worth a risk, but with some of the limitations on our transfer policy now lifted it seems stupid to me to sign another player who has a high risk of further injuries. May as well just keep Bielik or Chester if we want someone sitting in the treatment room all season.

We won't be signing him. Not good enough for us and there is his injury record as well. Obviously we are after central defenders but this guy isn't one of them. In his last 2 seasons under Warne at Rotherham he played only 16 and 17 times and then was released at the end of his contract by Warne. Doesn't that tell you all you need to know?  

3 minutes ago, SILVERFOXTHERAMSFAN said:

Did you see him tonight ? WE would have to be desperate. And we're not.

Nope, and if I was in charge I’d tell him the ship had sailed when he turned us down last time.

On 12/05/2023 at 12:38, B4ev6is said:

Very very very much doubt that

But warn rang up every single pub in derby and derbyshire and notts not to seve these players any achole but if it is coffee it is fine.

Where's the quotes on that?

From the below links there's circa 2000 pubs in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire: https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/counties/derbyshire/

https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/counties/nottinghamshire/

Then what about Staffordshire for the likes of Bird being Burton based, or those in the West Midlands or Sheffield area? 

I find it incredibly hard to believe your claim.