Clark Robertson - Joined FC Ashdod

Shadowplay

16 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

According to Wikipedia he told teammates prior to the January window he'd rather retire than sign for Derby. If there's even a grain of truth in that he can do one!

I can't see any reason whatsoever he'd say that. About Warne maybe if he didn't like him.  A WUM entry most likely when we supposedly interested in January.

52 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

According to Wikipedia he told teammates prior to the January window he'd rather retire than sign for Derby. If there's even a grain of truth in that he can do one!

Anyone can edit a Wikipedia page so someone has probably been up to a spot of mischief 

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Makes sense now Curtis has gone as he is a natural leader. Warne's voice in the dressing room? 

My money would be on Wood. Someone who knows exactly what Warne wants from his team.
He was also Warne's captain from 2017 until the day he left. He's someone he can trust to drop in the team at any time, reliably fit and is a goal threat from set pieces.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

My money would be on Wood. Someone who knows exactly what Warne wants from his team.
He was also Warne's captain from 2017 until the day he left. He's someone he can trust to drop in the team at any time, reliably fit and is a goal threat from set pieces.

Have we been linked with him? Is he available?

19 minutes ago, angieram said:

Have we been linked with him? Is he available?

Been released by Rotherham, but is 37 years old.  I would hope that now we have a little more freedom we would be looking at players in their prime, although Robertson's recent injury record is a little bit of a concern.