Forgive me father for I Have sinned

P/Boro Ram

10 minutes ago, P/Boro Ram said:

My son who is an avid Posh fan has brought Me a ticket for the Posh v Barnsley game. and I have accepted to go as I couldn't get a Weds ticket. Does this make me a bad person?.

That depends. If your planning to run naked on the pitch to hold up the game in injury time, when their strikers about to slot the winner into an empty net, It's all good.

17 minutes ago, P/Boro Ram said:

My son who is an avid Posh fan has brought Me a ticket for the Posh v Barnsley game. and I have accepted to go as I couldn't get a Weds ticket. Does this make me a bad person?.

What

I would told him take that tickets I rather go to the pub than to that game.

46 minutes ago, P/Boro Ram said:

My son who is an avid Posh fan has brought Me a ticket for the Posh v Barnsley game. and I have accepted to go as I couldn't get a Weds ticket. Does this make me a 

Deleted 

Edited by BathRam72
Maybe seen as not appropriate

8 minutes ago, sage said:

Surely the original sin is your son supports Posh.

Once that happens any further efforts are just polishing a turd

Left it too long probably. Used to work with a Forest fan who left it till his son was 8 to get him interested.  By that stage and unbeknownst to him, living in Derby and going to school there had swung his son toward the better side of the A52 and the red toilet paper being passed off as a football shirt at Christmas was not well received.  No amount of cajoling or repetitive listening to Mull of Kintyre was changing anything.  A few weeks later his son arrived in the car with mum, outside work, in a gleaming White shirt with resplendent ram and the battle was lost.  Last time I saw him he was 20 and still part of god's chosen much to my piss taking delight.

21 hours ago, P/Boro Ram said:

No idea how that could even happen? Living in Camb cannot imagine any circumstance when either son would have been a Cambridge fan even after various holiday clubs, birthday parties etc. I was already worried about them deserting to a team that actually wins things but Posh???!!!!! At least he is not a glory hunter so you are not a bad person but obviously if we get in playoffs you cant go!!!

23 hours ago, P/Boro Ram said:

Not at all if you are supporting Barnsley for the day and winding up your son. Marvellous 

23 hours ago, P/Boro Ram said:

Could be worse, you could have raised a Man United fan.

Mentioning no names, I just happen to be looking in @Boycie direction 👀