Burton Albion (H) Sat 22nd April

10 minutes ago, Mikeyboy1963 said:

The League one form guides make interesting reading - over the last 10 Burton are 7th, Derby are 16th.
Burton ahead also over 6, 8 and 12 games. So still a bit surprised by the lack of respect displayed for them on here. 

241EC98D-082D-469D-88FD-2543C726E080.png

An exact polar opposite of the actual League table where we are 7th and they are 16th with a few games to go.  I'll go with that one.

12 minutes ago, Mikeyboy1963 said:

The League one form guides make interesting reading - over the last 10 Burton are 7th, Derby are 16th.
Burton ahead also over 6, 8 and 12 games. So still a bit surprised by the lack of respect displayed for them on here. 

241EC98D-082D-469D-88FD-2543C726E080.png

The League One Table makes for better reading, if it helps, you will have to scroll down a fair bit to find Burton. They are near the bottom with the rest of the dross in this league. 

3 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Can’t believe they make us play teams like Burton. Ridiculous really

Like watching England play San Marino, San Marino have a better away following though and don’t try to force any kind of rivalry through.

Looks like we aren’t going to be close to a sell out tomorrow which is a little disappointing as it’s such a crucial game.

Both fans and players should see this as a cup final even if one or two are demeaning Burton.

The team that wins will be the team that wants it most and that hasn’t always been us this season.

If we perform as we can (and that includes the crowd) we should win comfortably.

3 hours ago, Mikeyboy1963 said:

Over the years I have seen some shocking stuff written on here. Conceited, condescending, biased, self deluding claptrap. But never, ever anything quite as bad as this thread - get a grip on yourselves. You are playing in a local derby (yes it is one) against a tiny team 12.7 miles down the road, who over the last 2 decades have massively punched ahead of their weight. Please try to find some humility and modesty as human beings. 

completely agree

some of our supporters are showing self entiltment we despise ourselves in the past, we are at the same level for a reason and football is a level playing field when the whilst blows. we need to win this game make no mistake about that, if our players turn up expecting to roll them over because they are little old burton we have lost before the whistle has blown.

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Looks like we aren’t going to be close to a sell out tomorrow which is a little disappointing as it’s such a crucial game.

Both fans and players should see this as a cup final even if one or two are demeaning Burton.

The team that wins will be the team that wants it most and that hasn’t always been us this season.

If we perform as we can (and that includes the crowd) we should win comfortably.

It is already close to a sell out.

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Was never going to be a sell out, not when you play a club thats best away following this season wouldn’t even fill a Wetherspoons.

IMG_1316.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It is already close to a sell out.

We have about a thousand unsold, which in my experience means about two thousand at least who won’t be there.

Wasn’t aware just how bad Burton’s support was though!

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It's a good job they don't have many fans. Otherwise you'd be getting bantered on Twitter again #MOT

I wish they did, be more entertaining.

Instead I have the 10 hardcore Tony Bentley autograph chasers that don’t even know how brew a cuppa tea unsupervised that populate their forum, sulking because I said nasty things about them. 

Bless em. 

It must be weird being part of a fanbase where 80% of you are just former Derby supporters who've formed a grudge over the sacking of Nigel Clough and gone on to 'exclusively' support Burton instead. in part due to the convenience of being able to follow them on the local radio.

Edited by Kokosnuss

4 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

It must be weird being part of a fanbase where 80% of you are just former Derby supporters who've formed a grudge over the sacking of Nigel Clough and gone on to 'exclusively' support Burton instead because of the convenience of  following them on the local radio.

Remember that one, wrote an article on the DET to make the announcement 😂 

26 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

We have about a thousand unsold, which in my experience means about two thousand at least who won’t be there.

Wasn’t aware just how bad Burton’s support was though!

The tickets that are not usually put on sale when we are not close to a sell out are now on sale.

There is just over 1,000 tickets left now for home fans, with over 24 hours to go.

Burton had sold 1,730 tickets by Wednesday, no information since then, but you would hope they would make it to 2,000.

I would expect over 30,000 and possibly 31,000.