MK Dons (H) Monday 10th April, 3pm KO

1 minute ago, Mr Tibbs said:

He's trying to buy a foul that isn't there. Think if you take off your Derby tinted sunnies you'd probably see it. 

It's an obvious foul. Going down easily isn't against the rules and nor does it minimise the contact. It's a clear penalty and poor officiating. 

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

Must be about the 3rd free header we have missed.

For what its worth I don't think any of the claims were penalties.

We can still win this though, COYR

Much improved from set pieces, now we’re creating the chances we have to start taking them. If these lads had a bit more conviction and confidence we’d have scored a hatful today. I guess the poor run of form is still affecting us. NML pulled a ball back to the edge of the area a minute ago and Bird and others all hesitated which allowed them to collect the ball and counter, during that unbeaten run Bird probably strides onto that and shoots or at least recycles possession 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

It's an obvious foul. Going down easily isn't against the rules and nor does it minimise the contact. It's a clear penalty and poor officiating. 

We should nip this in the bud now then because I think you couldn't be further from the mark. There's no middle ground to be found in between stonewaller and cheat. 

7 minutes ago, Andicis said:

No  good decision. Knight lost the ball and looked for the pen  view from the corner flag is most revealing