I am feeling fed up

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am feeling down and fed up now god that hurt today were has that fight gone sigh I left feel really really dead low I am in pain and makes feel even worse. I felt for old man on the way out some said broken his foot. I offered get him some help even through he had his family with him.

Stop being so goddam nagtive. 

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Sorry guys I have carmed down now

To top it all I had to wait a hour outside Barnsley station then get the train to Sheffield dash onto a train to Chesterfield only to miss my bus by 5 mins because I couldn’t get an earlier train. So now it’s cost me £20 for a taxi to Matlock and £20 for a take away and I’ve only got a bottle of wine to drown my sorrows. What a pissed off day. Oh and No. 1 son went home before 12:00 pissed as a dart it said in his text.

3 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Long way to go, if we win on Tuesday the gap is down to 8 points with us still having to play them. 

Even if we get play offs and lose
, that’s exactly what Wednesday did and they’ve been the best team in the league by a country mile.

Don't want another season in this league, it's made doubly crap by the officiating going against footballing sides. ?

The long term plan must be to reach a place of financial means once again.

That in mind, if its not this season or next season I'm OK with that.

I don't see us outside of the play offs this season or next, im ok with that.

Three years from now is another story, we will be outside the efl punishment zone.

We will reach a point in time when Derby can spend a transfer budget, as one of the teams with a top 3 attendance in the league, we will be able to spend a decent amount on transfers.

We will no longer be reliant on free agents but can then bring in quality to win promotion.

If the teams not strong enough yet to get automatic promotion, I don't want to be promoted and be everybody's punching bag in the Championship.

I'm looking forward to the day when we can add quality signings to the team and then that season, we are getting promoted.

I accept that might not be this season or even next season, but a club of derbys size is definitely not staying in League one.

It took Leeds 3 years to escape league one, then they went to the championship, then to the Premier league.

4 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Stay positive B4 ?

How many of you remember coming away from Tranmere after the 5-1 trashing in the nineties. It was a long drive back over the snake to Sheffield. We had no idea that we would start a 20 game unbeaten run the following game ending up with promotion that season.

Apart from that are we not punching above our weight at the moment in the division? How many other clubs are restricted to free transfers and loans?

Calm yourselves.  We are lucky to still have a club to support.

1 hour ago, Oldben said:

If the teams not strong enough yet to get automatic promotion, I don't want to be promoted and be everybody's punching bag in the Championship.

What makes you think we would be everyone's punching bag? If we won the playoffs this season I think we would be absolutely fine in the championship.

And even if a team is strong enough to get promoted automatically, that doesn't mean that they wouldn't be a punching bag. Look at Wigan this season.

I want us to be promoted this season and I believe it can happen. We are contenders.

Edited by Rammy03

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

What makes you think we would be everyone's punching bag? If we won the playoffs this season I think we would be absolutely fine in the championship.

I would have agreed with you this morning but after watching that I've changed my mind.

If we went up with no revision of the business plan, next season could be a real struggle. It might be better to stay where we are, get promoted next year and then go into the Championship without the burden of the EFL business plan.Duck the EFL.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't want another season in this league, it's made doubly crap by the officiating going against footballing sides. ?

Agreed but whether we go up is out of our (the fans) control. If we’re still here in 3 seasons time then somebody needs a good scolding.

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Just matter of performance that upset me today.

If we played well and still loss fair enough but today lads just not looked brothered and that what upset me today.

Sleep on it B4, been a long day for many but Tuesday we go again and we’re going to win.

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

Sleep on it B4, been a long day for many but Tuesday we go again and we’re going to win.

I had a lie down early on.

But I was gobsmacked and just looking on and thinking come on lads this is not you.

Why isn't jake rooney not getting a look in at the moment.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am feeling down and fed up now god that hurt today were has that fight gone sigh I left feel really really dead low I am in pain and makes feel even worse. I felt for old man on the way out some said broken his foot. I offered get him some help even through he had his family with him.

Just remember where we were this time last year mate. We didn’t know we would have a club to support

3 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I would have agreed with you this morning but after watching that I've changed my mind.

If we went up with no revision of the business plan, next season could be a real struggle. It might be better to stay where we are, get promoted next year and then go into the Championship without the burden of the EFL business plan.Duck the EFL.

You've changed your mind based on one game? Really?

You can't pick and choose when you go up. There is an opportunity this season, we are a good side and are in the race. The business plan would obviously makes things tougher for us but you can't possibly say that it would be better to stay in League one for another year. This is football, you can't predict what's going to happen in the future.