The FBI have got the Kirch!

Heisenberg

9 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

In all fairness, I think it's harsh to castigate those that were "taken in".
He's a pro.  It's what pros do!

They fool everyone for years, until there's enough evidence for a semi-interesting film to be made, then everyone say's "I can't believe so many fools fell for his lies/deceit" 

Professional Auditors/Administrators.
Blue Chip financial backers.
Manchester United legends and their agent.
Far East Golf Tournament Organisers.
"Soccer" fans.
Journalists.
Jet Plane Salesmen.
English Football governing bodies, and individuals therein.
Radio Talkshow panelists.
Ramtique Stock Managers (Winter Coat division).
Convicted Drink Drivers.
MPs, councillors, and local business representatives.
Probably blonde bimbo(s) too?.

I suspect the list is truly endless!

I repeat... It's what pros do!

I’m in two camps. Thought he was a proper shyster the moment he turned up, stank to high heaven, all alarm bells chiming. Delighted when he vanished to Preston. Then I got swayed … maybe he’s canny, the real deal, come on Jono, the world isn’t made the way you want it. Bigger fish with a thousand protocols think he’s ok so maybe you’re an old fossil. NOPE ! Trust your gut 

yep Mucker, your right it’s what pros do

As he's sat inside reflecting, he might feel some remorse, shame, guilt or more likely, think that well, he got to play golf and see those horse ranches in between east midlands airport and prde park.

The only interesting thing to me is, is he going to go to "rich people prison" or is he going to go to a proper Shawshank correctional facility?

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As he's sat inside reflecting, he might feel some remorse, shame, guilt or more likely, think that well, he got to play golf and see those horse ranches in between east midlands airport and prde park.

The only interesting thing to me is, is he going to go to "rich people prison" or is he going to go to a proper Shawshank correctional facility?

He’s going to the rogue proctologists section

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I believe he lives in Texas but not sure.

There's a lot of decisions to make before the actual sentence, High, Medium or low risk, How bad was his crime, Did he plead guilty and co operate with the FBI...if so a lighter sentence, If he pleads not guilty and found guilty he's done for, His defence council whether good or bad, Spaces available in Texas Prisons, One thing I'm sure of...he'll not need the Rams coat in Texas as the heat is summat else ?

https://federalcriminaldefenseattorney.com/federal-bureau-prisons/texas/#h-fci-bastrop-camp

You could tell that guy was dodgy.

I’m so glad the club inadvertently managed to avoid being owned by the Rooney, Stretford, Kirchner trifecta of celebrity/publicity s****!

On another note, for all its sins the US does occasionally tackle corporate fraud, which is nice to see.