The FBI have got the Kirch!

Heisenberg

Yikes indeed.

It's that old bullet rearing it's ugly head again, innit!  Phew!

And also...Was he, or was he not, I wonder...

Melinda Urbina, a spokesperson for the FBI’s Dallas office, confirmed agents visited the property this morning with a warrant shortly after 6:30am. Urbina would not say whether Kirchner was arrested or charged.

Kirchner could not be reached for comment. A family member did not respond to a request for comment. Slync did not respond to a request for comment.

The arrest comes months after Kirchner was ousted from his company amid allegations of fraudulent behavior.

I'm gonna stick my neck out here...

He will hit the headlines (of sorts!), and there will be a movie based on his story, within the next decade or so.

It will probably be called "What a cad", or "Dastardly Bounder", or something equally non-committal towards his obvious skullduggery.*

*For legal reasons, I am not accusing him of skullduggery (obvious or otherwise) at this point in time.  That will come later, in the film!  ?

19 minutes ago, Gisby said:

My apologies my friend. I will exit stage left ?‍♂️

The missus is, so you were close!  ?

13 minutes ago, Henrycav81 said:

I’m going to have a wild guess and say your from breadsall estate 

Born & Breadsall... as you well know!  ?

Obviously moved up in the world since... In that my current Chad hovel is so near to PPS, I haven't even set off yet!  ??

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The missus is, so you were close!  ?

Born & Breadsall... as you well know!  ?

Obviously moved up in the world since... In that my current Chad hovel is so near to PPS, I haven't even set off yet!  ??

? that sort of adds up as I thought you had referenced Il’son in the past hence my original comment. Born & bred there myself. Will make sure I get my facts right before diving in next time. COYR ?‍♂️??