Vegan food at Pride park

BatRam

Hi all,

Does anyone know what options there is at pride park regarding vegan snap? Obviously i know theres chips and salad and a nice lawn near the car park.

Before anyone pipes up being a silly bogger , i was a butcher for 8 years and did bodybuilding and powerlifting for many years so iv eaten more burgers ,steaks,sausages and whatever than most of you ?

im in no way saying/telling anyone what to do or what they should eat btw , its just a genuine question.

Cheers

48 minutes ago, CodnorRam said:

Hi all,

Does anyone know what options there is at pride park regarding vegan snap? Obviously i know theres chips and salad and a nice lawn near the car park.

Before anyone pipes up being a silly bogger , i was a butcher for 8 years and did bodybuilding and powerlifting for many years so iv eaten more burgers ,steaks,sausages and whatever than most of you ?

im in no way saying/telling anyone what to do or what they should eat btw , its just a genuine question.

Cheers

Gotta be a little nervous that the staff serving you would pick the right pie to hand over? ? ? 

(Yes I'm a veggie, only sometimes a vegan.)

29 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Gotta be a little nervous that the staff serving you would pick the right pie to hand over? ? ? 

(Yes I'm a veggie, only sometimes a vegan.)

Unfortunately that's why i have to sound like an idiot when ordering as some people dont know the difference between vegan and veggie ? 

3 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

How does that work?

I sometimes buy plant-based meals, so can I say I'm sometimes vegan? Or would I have to throw by leather sofa away first?

I'm not saying I'm vegan - but there are plenty of varieties of them. I could say I'm an anti-palm oil vegetarian if you'd prefer?

It was to show that unlike many I understand there's a difference. Do what you want with your sofa btw.

Edited by RoyMac5

5 hours ago, CodnorRam said:

Hi all,

Cheers

My mate always buys a “vegan pie” in the ground but no idea what’s in it though. 
TBF I wouldn’t buy any of the overpriced food at the ground .