Who knows when this is from?

Bob The Badger

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

It would have been my dads 100th birthday this week and a mate posted this picture of him at work. 

If you look behind you can see a Derby fixture list and I *think* it's Bobby Davison on it. Anybody know what year it was from or even have it still?

I could be wrong btw and it's not whoa Bobby. 
image.thumb.png.8c947dd9842905e279fe192968f46622.png

If that's your dad, I knew him quite well.  He used to go in the Sportsman's Club at the BBG.  I never realised he was your dad.  

That fixture list took a swerve. Last 3 fixtures were somewhat different and hands up if you went to all 3?

I was in the Ossie Upper for the ‘Cool As Custard’ game and there can’t be many more important goals in our history. (Hmm a thread to be started..)

Anyway, to Bob and your dad. Great pic. Love his dedication to profession and the Rams. 

23 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

If that's your dad, I knew him quite well.  He used to go in the Sportsman's Club at the BBG.  I never realised he was your dad.  

A long time ago, but I seem to recall he was friends with a chap called David (big sideburns) who was the Landlord of The Plough at Hathersage in the early to mid 1970s

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

It would have been my dads 100th birthday this week and a mate posted this picture of him at work. 

If you look behind you can see a Derby fixture list and I *think* it's Bobby Davison on it. Anybody know what year it was from or even have it still?

I could be wrong btw and it's not whoa Bobby. 
image.thumb.png.8c947dd9842905e279fe192968f46622.png

Feelgood thread of the week Bob.

Great pic and superb memories/detective work from some of the most knowledgeable people around. 

Derby folk and fans have their ups and downs but theres an undercurrent of bloody decent folk amongst our fanbase.

Hope this has brought back good memories of your Dad and dated the photograph accurately for you.

??

13 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

I can remember him scoring a beauty against Ipswich.  He was a really decent player…

in fact, here it is.  Wow I haven’t seen this clip 35 years!

Was at that game, we were a very good side that season.  And probably the worst penalty ive ever seen live!