Burton Albion (A) (Sat 10th Dec 2022, 2pm KO)

4 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Poor we should have been 2 -0 up but Dobbin missed a golden chance then we sat back and crumbled. 

So out of this whole turgid mess of a game which hardly anyone comes out of with any credit, including the manager, you have picked on one incident involving Dobbin as the catalyst for our problems? What a surprise!

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I sometimes think people forget that we are in league 1, we have a league 1 squad, and we’re playing against league 1 teams. If some of our players could finish, they wouldn’t be playing in league 1 with us. If burton could finish, they wouldn’t be bottom of league 1. L

i know we think we’re this massive draw, and compared to most league 1 teams, we are, but we are still league 1. We’ve been spoiled by the quality on show at the World Cup. 

As I said, league 1 crap 

I would like to hear how Warne justifies his substitutions. Sibley comes off yet Hourihane stays on? Roberts comes on while Knight stays on the bench, albeit to come on later? And as for Dobbin, the phrase dealing with a cow’s arse and a banjo springs to mind. Do they practice one-on-ones in training? 

Wish it had been called off. Since the goal we’ve been s****!! Second half especially. Incapable of keeping the ball, end product poor especially Dobbin when he was on the pitch. Appalling defending from Cashin Roberts and Davies for the goal.  A point it’s more than we deserve. Really poor from us today not helped by yet more abysmal refereeing. Should’ve played for another 3 or 4 minutes the clown.

Take the point and move on but really frustrated and angry tonight. England better f****** win. 

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

We should have bagged this game with the chances we had...still a work in progress and dislike us to become a hoofit & run team 

I agree but not sure "work in progress" is the correct term

Not a lot of progress to be seen. We've got a lot of work to do

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Wish it had been called off. Since the goal we’ve been s****!! Second half especially. Incapable of keeping the ball, end product poor especially Dobbin when he was on the pitch. Appalling defending from Cashin Roberts and Davies for the goal.  A point it’s more than we deserve. Really poor from us today not helped by yet more abysmal refereeing. Should’ve played for another 3 or 4 minutes the clown.

Take the point and move on but really frustrated and angry tonight. England better f****** win. 

oh dear...it's the hope that kills you