Derby County v Exeter City Tuesday 25 October

Gritstone Ram

1 minute ago, Mihangel said:

That's fine, another point, not brilliant but it'll come ..

I wouldn't say it's fine. Derby should be winning the vast majority of home games. But we shouldn't get too down about it. Desperately need a win Saturday

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

We lacked creativity.

I’d rather have seen one of Bird or Hourihane replaced instead of Sibley.

One positive is NML looking far better that second half in a more advanced role.

Bird was much better than Hourihane. Was involved in the game much more, tackled and passed much better. Hourihane gets in his way.

Are those fans who wanted LR out and said we’d be better with Warne regretting that yet?

Another game and completely and utterly rubbish. Tactics diabolical, use of players pathetic.

Honestly we are just going backwards under Warne and will continue to do so.

For the foul on Osula - it’s absolutely NOT a red card as Osula kicks the ball 20 feet sideways in the air to the defenders. If he knocks it by the GK then yes but he doesn’t. So it’s just a foul and a yellow. It didn’t change the game at all.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

We lacked creativity.

I’d rather have seen one of Bird or Hourihane replaced instead of Sibley.

One positive is NML looking far better that second half in a more advanced role.

Thing is we knew that. All of us did. Under Rosenior he was staking an early claim for POTY. But for some reason Warne’s decided to play him further back where he’s average at best.