Ipswich v Derby (A) Matchday Thread - ‘and it’s live’

i-Ram

2 minutes ago, Topram said:

It’s poor but in the long run if it works and gets us back up it’ll be just fine 

But these are the teams we have to compete with if we want to get back up. We haven’t had a single shot on goal or strung more than 2 passes together all game.

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

Are folk genuinely happy with our style of play? We look awful, truly awful. 

We have a new manager, trying to make players he didn’t sign play in a way that he wants.

We’ve been fairly solid away from home against one of the best sides in the division.

Don’t forget our away record was dreadful until the last few games. We lost 2-0 to Lincoln away and played worse than this. 

3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

That's b******* mate,they have been unimpressive for a supposed top two team and have only scored because of a fluke pass.

This should been been a draw all day long.

We watching the same game? Based on overall play, Ipswich have been the better side, tried to build, and play some decent footie. We are just blindly hoofing it. As of so far, Ipswich have made NO mistakes, we have made ONE, hence why they deserve to be in front. 

Edited by DanS1992

4 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Where's this direct play? Can't recall a shot on target, woeful 

Don't see the plan to be honest. Get crosses in early for... Sibley and McGoldrick? Either the tactics or the personnel don't fit and we can't change the personnel

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Not sure what you mean unless the ref sent some kind of subliminal message to Curtis to pass the ball short back to Wildsmith?

Well I don’t think I have seen a single post saying that the referee will be to blame if we lose but I have seen multiple from yourself telling everyone the referee won’t be to blame if we lose.

Seemed like you were arguing with a point no one was trying to make so just mused it was good everyone agreed

1 minute ago, DanS1992 said:

We watching the same game? Based on overall play, Ipswich have been the better side, tried to build, and play some decent footie. We are just blindly hoofing it. Ipswich have made NO mistakes, we have made one, hence why they deserve to be in front.

They made one when their player tried to break Smiths leg.

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

We have a new manager, trying to make players he didn’t sign play in a way that he wants

The players he has don't really fit the way he wants to play. He is a strange appointment to make after we've signed a load of players to play a completely different way. Long and frustrating season ahead I guess.