Ghosts

Alph

?

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I have my mobile on my office desk, in a folding holder/stand thing and about a year ago, it started to fall out of the holder and on to my desk with quite a thud, while I was working on my PC.

It probably did it at least once a day for a couple of weeks (never happened before that). I mentioned it to Mrs Wolfie and one of her friends claims to be "sensitive". Anyway a week or so later, she told me it was an airman from ww2 (Our office building is on an old airfield site) and he just wanted to say hello.

The next day I was working late alone and so I said hello to him and introduced myself (can't remember his name) both in my office and walking around the building.

The.Phone.Never.Fell.Out.Again.

Spooky.

Hang on just one cockamamie minute there, buddy! 
Where in hell (Quite literally, possibly!) did his name come from, for you to not remember it?  ?

From research?
Did the "sensitive" friend glean it out of "him"?
Did the fella/ghost/spirit return the gesture, after you introduced yourself to him/it?
Did you have a full blown conversation with a ghost?

Is it ok if I hold back from calling you a full on fruitloop until you've explained where you got his name from in the first place?

Can I say "Scaryshitt", without offending the forum-meister?  

Enough questions?  ?‍♂️ 

Edited by Mucker1884
Yes! Yes, you can say "Scaryshitt"!

1 hour ago, Kokosnuss said:

Have you swapped the order of the frames around to see if any of the others move if placed in the same position? Or swapped which picture is in each frame?  Not yet, but I will do.

Are the frames roughly the same size, shape and weight and likely to be affected by vibrations in an equal manner? No, the affected frame is the lightest and vibration/movement of drawers, floor etc was my initial assumption, but I haven't been able to replicate it yet.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Is the photo a recent addition? Has anything at all changed with the ornament arrangement etc ?

No, the three frames have all been there for at least 5 years, but we only noticed the movement a few months ago. At first, we each assumed the other had moved them for cleaning or other reason but that wasn't the case.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

?

Hang on just one cockamamie minute there, buddy! 
Where in hell (Quite literally, possibly!) did his name come from, for you to not remember it?  ?

From research?
Did the "sensitive" friend glean it out of "him"?
Did the fella/ghost/spirit return the gesture, after you introduced yourself to him/it?
Did you have a full blown conversation with a ghost?

Is it ok if I hold back from calling you a full on fruitloop until you've explained where you got his name from in the first place?

Can I say "Scaryshitt", without offending the forum-meister?  

Enough questions?  ?‍♂️ 

Nothing as fancy as you imagine. I was given the name by Mrs Wolfie's friend & it was a one-way communication as far as I know.

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I have my mobile on my office desk, in a folding holder/stand thing and about a year ago, it started to fall out of the holder and on to my desk with quite a thud, while I was working on my PC.

It probably did it at least once a day for a couple of weeks (never happened before that). I mentioned it to Mrs Wolfie and one of her friends claims to be "sensitive". Anyway a week or so later, she told me it was an airman from ww2 (Our office building is on an old airfield site) and he just wanted to say hello.

The next day I was working late alone and so I said hello to him and introduced myself (can't remember his name) both in my office and walking around the building.

The.Phone.Never.Fell.Out.Again.

Spooky.

Hey wolfie if still work there it might be worth saying sorry to the ghost and say no offence was meant and maybe leave peace offering.

A few days ago night before I heard my grandma voice she came back to see me she knew how much I miss her and she knew how much been through she said be alright and even if lose my big toe and she said I will always be little B4.

And when  I woke up I saw her sitting on side of the bed stroking my head and she said she had go back back heaven but she will always be with me and I will never be alone and then she disappeard and into a white light.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

A few days ago night before I heard my grandma voice she came back to see me she knew how much I miss her and she knew how much been through she said be alright and even if lose my big toe and she said I will always be little B4.

And when  I woke up I saw her sitting on side of the bed stroking my head and she said she had go back back heaven but she will always be with me and I will never be alone and then she disappeard and into a white light.

She called you “B4”?   Some people will say you dreamt it mate, the mind can play tricks on you when you’re half asleep.