Ghosts

Alph

3 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Don’t believe at all… my step mum does and swears on her life she went to see a medium and our budgie that died a few years before turned up. She didn’t take it too well when I pointed out her mum couldn’t be bothered to turn up if ghosts are really real ?‍♂️

Until I see one I wont believe but people say you won’t see one unless you do.

Look it all possible mate maybe your mum has opened mind and maybe once you witness something believe it.

5 hours ago, Crewton said:

I knew an old bloke many years ago who said that as a teenager in WW2 he used to cycle from Stockbridge in Hampshire to Winchester regularly. On one particularly clear evening, he swears he saw two small armies going at it hammer and tongs in a field a hundred yards from the road. They appeared to be in English Civil War garb, long-before historical re-enactment societies were formed. He watched them for several minutes before they faded away. He swore he hadn't eaten mushrooms and despite making the same journey many times thereafter, never saw them again.

That is called stone cold theory certain time and conditions can cause like a replay in time.

i have seen and experienced many strange things since childhood.  At my uncle's funeral, my godfather and who i was named after, i saw his head above the altar clear as day, huge, about 4 by 3 meters. 

While residing in a communal house i stood halfway up a staircase chatting with a couple of fellas when i saw a woman who lived there walking down the downstairs hallway.  i had been looking for her, so i called out her name but she kept on moving down the hallway.  This angered me and i ran after her, intent on getting her attention.  i was catching up to her quickly and she just made it into her room at the end of the hallway before i reached it as well.  There was nobody in the room and the woman i was looking for had been upstairs the whole time.  Thinking back on it, i realized i had not seen her face as the head leaned forward under a hood of some sort and she didn't really walk, she hovered.

i could go on and on.  Is it ghosts, i don't know, it is something.  Bumps in the night, doors opening, pictures flying off the wall etc.  i am used to it, it doesn't bother me, but i am curious as to the nature of these happenings.

I saw a ghost once in a clear daylight. The problem was that I couldn't enjoy the meeting as I learned that it was a ghost two months after the incident. I was walking by my old house and saw my old neighbor. As i mentioned that two months later my parents told me that I couldn't have seen him as he had been dead over two years.

I work in a very old building, I was locking up one evening completely on my own when I heard someone say my name. I opened the door to an office thinking someone was working later than me but there was nobody there. You can hear people on the stairs and doors open and close too when the building is empty 

My brother in law had to clear out the house of his stepfather recently and had to do most of this on his own. Tom had lived in the house a long time and had accumulated quite a lot of stuff that needed a lot of sorting, quite a bit of it belonging to Tom's first wife who had died 12 years before. She had kept many letters, cards, flower petals and similar items, many of them inside old bibles and books. He dutifully went through these personal effects and stacked them up in a neat pile. When he went back into the room a few minutes later the neat pile was no more and its contents were scattered all over lounge floor. There were no windows open to cause a breeze. The house was very still and he was alone. He knew it had been done deliberately by someone presumably who disapproved of what he had done and even though he has seen ghosts before he said he was very scared especially as he had to sleep there that night!

11 hours ago, ramit said:

i have seen and experienced many strange things since childhood.  At my uncle's funeral, my godfather and who i was named after, i saw his head above the altar clear as day, huge, about 4 by 3 meters. 

While residing in a communal house i stood halfway up a staircase chatting with a couple of fellas when i saw a woman who lived there walking down the downstairs hallway.  i had been looking for her, so i called out her name but she kept on moving down the hallway.  This angered me and i ran after her, intent on getting her attention.  i was catching up to her quickly and she just made it into her room at the end of the hallway before i reached it as well.  There was nobody in the room and the woman i was looking for had been upstairs the whole time.  Thinking back on it, i realized i had not seen her face as the head leaned forward under a hood of some sort and she didn't really walk, she hovered.

i could go on and on.  Is it ghosts, i don't know, it is something.  Bumps in the night, doors opening, pictures flying off the wall etc.  i am used to it, it doesn't bother me, but i am curious as to the nature of these happenings.

There are different types of ghosts mate and sounds of things you could have seen her double ganger you could have been in danger.

6 hours ago, Miggins said:

My brother in law had to clear out the house of his stepfather recently and had to do most of this on his own. Tom had lived in the house a long time and had accumulated quite a lot of stuff that needed a lot of sorting, quite a bit of it belonging to Tom's first wife who had died 12 years before. She had kept many letters, cards, flower petals and similar items, many of them inside old bibles and books. He dutifully went through these personal effects and stacked them up in a neat pile. When he went back into the room a few minutes later the neat pile was no more and its contents were scattered all over lounge floor. There were no windows open to cause a breeze. The house was very still and he was alone. He knew it had been done deliberately by someone presumably who disapproved of what he had done and even though he has seen ghosts before he said he was very scared especially as he had to sleep there that night!

That sounds like a object  that the spirt attached too and when he packed them away she could been upset with but to move things she could been very very powerful spirts.

I watch a lot of paranormal programs.

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

That sounds like a object  that the spirt attached too and when he packed them away she could been upset with but to move things she could been very very powerful spirts.

There's not a Ghost of a chance that happened ?

14 minutes ago, Miggins said:

It happened, @Unlucky Alf, but what the cause was is pure speculation on my behalf.

Just thought I'd get a quick one liner in to the above.

Many years ago as a young teenager me and a friend played with the Ouija Board...it was the fad in the late 60s early 70s, 2 lads in the evening who were bored, We asked a question and it spelt out D E A T H, We shot out the house pretty damn sharpish, Went for some chips and back to the house for a drink.

On entering the house my mate screamed and came running into the kitchen...what the hells up I said, The glass that we used was smashed into shreds, There's was no one in the house when we left, No one went into the house while we were out and he didn't smash the glass.

To this day I keep well clear of the dark side of Death...if there is one ?‍♀️

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Many years ago as a young teenager me and a friend played with the Ouija Board...it was the fad in the late 60s early 70s, 2 lads in the evening who were bored, We asked a question and it spelt out D E A T H, We shot out the house pretty damn sharpish, Went for some chips and back to the house for a drink.

On entering the house my mate screamed and came running into the kitchen...what the hells up I said, The glass that we used was smashed into shreds, There's was no one in the house when we left, No one went into the house while we were out and he didn't smash the glass.

Wont people you never ever ever ever mess those things it is no game.

9 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I work in a very old building, I was locking up one evening completely on my own when I heard someone say my name. I opened the door to an office thinking someone was working later than me but there was nobody there. You can hear people on the stairs and doors open and close too when the building is empty 

That is not good

It could be attempted I advise to see medium stright away.

52 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm pretty much the same age as you @Unlucky Alf and I remember doing something similar in about 1971. I was terrified as the glass seemed to move on its own. Our teacher was off sick for several weeks and being the 'top' class we were trusted to get on with our homework and without supervision during this free period but instead we got hold of the said board and held a session. To this day my advice would be not to mess with things you don't understand. I can't remember much of what happened apart from the impression that the glass seemed to move on its own but I could be wrong on the last point. My goodness, it was a long time ago!!

Edited by Miggins

2 minutes ago, Miggins said:

I'm pretty much the same age as you @Unlucky Alf and I remember doing something similar in about 1971. I was terrified as the glass seemed to move on its own. Our teacher was off sick for several weeks and being the 'top' class we were trusted to get on with our homework and without supervision during this free period but instead we got hold of the said board and held a session. To this day my advice would be not to mess with things you don't understand. I can't remember much of what happened apart from the impression that the glass seemed to move on its own but I could be wrong on the last point.

Yes glass moves on it own idea of them just have tips gent on them so no one pushing it. But these boards can bring in demons or even worse they are not to be messed with.

33 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Of course ghosts exist. We've got one who regularly posts on the forum, haven't we?

He's a very friendly and wise ghost and long may he continue to visit us. Not scared of this one! He's a good'un!

Edited by Miggins