Your visit to the Wham Stadium 15th October 2022

Stanleyhouse

More than 3 and a half years since your last visit to the Wham Stadium, it's that time again when Ram's fans descend on our little corner of East Lancashire.

I'm Robert, the Supporter Liaison Officer at Stanley and if there's anything you need to know about your visit on Saturday, just ask here and I'll do my best to answer.

1 minute ago, Stanleyhouse said:

More than 3 and a half years since your last visit to the Wham Stadium, it's that time again when Ram's fans descend on our little corner of East Lancashire.

I'm Robert, the Supporter Liaison Officer at Stanley and if there's anything you need to know about your visit on Saturday, just ask here and I'll do my best to answer.

You do realise that if we win, you have to start the next matchday thread

10 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

Why is your stadium named after an eighties pop duo? 

14 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

I think it's great that you take the time to come and post on forums.

My question is, you've obviously interacted with a great number of clubs, in your experience which team has the most entitled and irritating fans?

And my follow up question is what is it about Nottingham that makes Forest fans behave this way?