6 hours…..

dilkie

I don't blame LR, tbh. No striker = very few goals. Collins may have it in him, but he's been anonymous for long, long stretches until he pops up to fluff a chance every half hour or so. I've seen nothing yet. Limited options. The lad from Sheffield hasn't really had a go, but he's done bugger all to suggest he's a professional footballer. I'd go with Dobbin up top on Saturday. At least he'll threaten to nip in behind and perhaprs create some space that way. If we had a threat at the top of the pitch, it would make everything else flow a bit, IMO.

2 hours ago, sage said:

We have missed a lot of chances in those four games. 

Whilst we should creating more chances, the players should have scored at least one goal a game from what we have created. 

It's a different story then. 

Well, we did put two chances away on Tuesday night.... 

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

It was a draw then?

Yeah, technically it was ? The ball ended up in the net twice. The offside decisions were marginal in both cases, so the finishing was an improvement on other away games. It's also fair to say that their keeper had a charmed evening, keeping out shots from Knight and Barkhuizen in particular that he knew little about. Even though the performance was poor overall, we created some good chances.