Lincoln v Derby (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, Red Ram said:

I'd like to see Knight in midfield too. He's a very good right back but he's wasted there. But apparently Chester and Smith can both play right back and I suspect Rooney could too so it can still happen.

This is a transitional season. Rosenior's performance should be evaluated at the end of it unless we look like we're going to go down. He needs time and deserves a proper chance.

Perhaps but not if he clearly appears out of his depth - I’m not saying that yet…

Just now, Red Ram said:

I'd like to see Knight in midfield too. He's a very good right back but he's wasted there. But apparently Chester and Smith can both play right back and I suspect Rooney could too so it can still happen.

This is a transitional season. Rosenior's performance should be evaluated at the end of it unless we look like we're going to go down. He needs time and deserves a proper chance.

It is not a transitional season. We can’t be happy for to bum around in league one whilst Liam ‘learns his trade’. The aim is to get promoted straight away.

Chester is too old to play right back and Smith would be the same as Knight, a centre midfielder playing in the wrong position.

The issue now is we play Oduroh and risk mistakes or we try to convert someone into a right back. Either way it is a risk.

3 minutes ago, SK47 said:

This is so frustrating. These s**t teams bring us down to their level and we don't have the composure to stand head and shoulders above them right now. We need to take our chances and atleast get a draw. 

I would’ve thought we are building a reputation of being a soft touch in midfield because we are