Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Only because I struck lucky with the people around me! There's also plenty of room and a good rake at Bolton to allow better views.

Port Vale is an old stadium so not expecting too much there but I fully expect to sit down at Cheltenham as folks wanting to stand can go behind goal, leaving the tea and blanket brigade in peace! ?

Oi Ange - I’m only 39 and I’ve got a seat at a Cheltenham!

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:
4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Says the guy who has no intention of dating!  ?

Nope

I am happy free and single

So's the girl you could have been dating. She likes sitting down at matches.

Edited by Brailsford Ram

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Me and my dad on very very back row so no issue with it I had perfect view of the goal and was one little lad he saw fine also.

Was the little lad 6 foot 6" ?

On 01/01/2023 at 17:41, David said:

6ft 4" me with a bobble hat on, good luck to whoever is behind me.

In the South Stand I had to sit on the back of the seat at times.

Is your Bobble same design as managers? If so that’ll make you over 7 foot tall. You’d need your own stand at any ground 

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

I'm 6' 4" without me bobble hat and 6' 2" with it on, (it's a heavy bugger is that hat).

I'm 6ft5.  There is a short old lady who sits directly behind me at home matches.  I doubt she can see a thing.... and yes, I have offered a swap!

On 01/01/2023 at 16:30, B4ev6is said:

It is good fun being stood up

When we score I got to be a little bit careful.

I do asking people if we score try not to jump on me. But once beer starts flowing that seems get forgotten.

So let’s get this right. You keep posting on other threads about the pain you are in, and the nerve damage, and that you might lose your foot, and in this thread you say your Doctor hasn’t suggested you stay away from football matches, you stand up all match if you are allowed, and you place yourself among fans who will jump all over you when the beer starts flowing. You are a clown.

11 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

So let’s get this right. You keep posting on other threads about the pain you are in, and the nerve damage, and that you might lose your foot, and in this thread you say your Doctor hasn’t suggested you stay away from football matches, you stand up all match if you are allowed, and you place yourself among fans who will jump all over you when the beer starts flowing. You are a clown.

Look yes I am in pain but I refuse to let it win. And about beer bit I was staying that I remain the stands I ask 0eople not jump on me but I mean when other people drink more that is forgotten I try to protect it best I can.