Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

3 hours ago, angieram said:

How's the hangover, @Brailsford Ram

No hangover at all Angie. Just pissed off with the result today. To cap it all, me and my mate had seats in the home end and in front of us we had Tamworth Chairboy and Walkley Wanderer. What a nightmare that pair were and throughout the game they kept giving each other their Snickers. We had to sit on our hands to save us a life time football banning order ?.

On 10/02/2023 at 19:21, SKHunter said:

Didn't we take some record away fans to Barnsley?  I think perhaps about 2007ish and it was somewhere between 6 and 9,000?  A lot of beer has passed my lips since but am I right or am I wrong?  Anyone?  

7500 in that promotion season. The whole end plus a portion of the stand to the right.

12 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

No hangover at all Angie. Just pissed off with the result today. To cap it all, me and my mate had seats in the home end and in front of us we had Tamworth Chairboy and Walkley Wanderer. What a nightmare that pair were and throughout the game they kept giving each other their Snickers. We had to sit on our hands to save us a life time football banning order ?.

You couldn't smack your lips

26 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

To those Uber fan members who decided to leave at 3-1 yesterday, would you like to stop going away so those of us who will support the team until the end can go please. Many thanks. ?

They are entitled to do as they please, but it was disappointing to see, especially after what happened at Port Vale. There was still plenty of us that were there till the final whistle and applauded the players off.

44 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

To those Uber fan members who decided to leave at 3-1 yesterday, would you like to stop going away so those of us who will support the team until the end can go please. Many thanks. ?

3-1, some of the loudmouths around us never made it back after half time!

59 minutes ago, angieram said:

3-1, some of the loudmouths around us never made it back after half time!

I remember a game vs Fulham, Clements last match, where the chap in front of us got increasingly agitated as the game went on, and eventually took his frustration out on the seat in front of him.

"You just don't know what this means", he mournfully wailed as if his life depended on it, before taking his leave.

There was still 10 minutes of the first half to go!

Looking back, I reckon he may have been Clements agent. 

2 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

What did they do?

At 3-1 some fans got very mardy. Being abusive to the opposition fans to the left of us (sticking fingers up and striding towards them), quite a few kicked the boards on the barrier in front of us aggressively. Kicking off at stewards. One man was above the barrier at one point.

Due to the wheelchair area being front row I missed most of the last 5-10 minutes as stewards were standing across the front (due to our fans’s behaviour).  

13 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

At 3-1 some fans got very mardy. Being abusive to the opposition fans to the left of us (sticking fingers up and striding towards them), quite a few kicked the boards on the barrier in front of us aggressively. Kicking off at stewards. One man was above the barrier at one point.

Due to the wheelchair area being front row I missed most of the last 5-10 minutes as stewards were standing across the front (due to our fans’s behaviour).  

yes all of that , plus booing of taking the knee, apalling abuse of some of our players , the way they were talking to some of our own fans , our away support sometimes leaves a lot to be desired

21 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

No one left early mate packed out to final whistle.