Championship | 22/23 Season

Day

Huddersfield were punching above their weight. He probably has realised with the lack of players coming in and rumours of their best players leaving, he isn't going to be able to replicate what they did last season.

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly they can f*** right off. They arrange the youth system so then can poach the best players for bugger all, can't give them game time to develop so want to change the lower league to develop the players they have stolen. How about you let the players devolop them pay a propper fee for them. I'll be so dissapointed if the EFL don't tell them where to stick it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/26/premier-league-wants-championship-to-house-loan-players-in-new-finance-deal

45 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Frankly they can f*** right off. They arrange the youth system so then can poach the best players for bugger all, can't give them game time to develop so want to change the lower league to develop the players they have stolen. How about you let the players devolop them pay a propper fee for them. I'll be so dissapointed if the EFL don't tell them where to stick it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/jul/26/premier-league-wants-championship-to-house-loan-players-in-new-finance-deal

So they want to buy these players for peanuts, then send them back, along with their own, to any number of clubs with a bigger fanbase and history than half of them and we have to play them like a feeder club.  

f*** right off. 

7 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

The arrogance is disgusting. Rich greedy duckers destroying our beautiful game. Get f*****.

Edited by Rammy03

7 hours ago, JfR said:

Early doors, but I could see Huddersfield this year doing what Barnsley did last year: losing in the playoffs the season before, losing a big chunk of their team as a result, and going down. 

Losing to that rabble is not a good sign for them. 

Perhaps we can wave to lil du-wayne as we pass them in the other direction....