Haydon Roberts - signed for Bristol City

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

The post above yours 👍

Very much seems that way, not even the usual Twitter noise to support such a statement. So either @Nuwtfly knows something no one else seems to, or they’re randomly dropping unsubstantiated comments into the thread for their own amusement, which strikes me as odd but not surprising given how folks can choose to behave. 

6 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Very much seems that way, not even the usual Twitter noise to support such a statement. So either @Nuwtfly knows something no one else seems to, or they’re randomly dropping unsubstantiated comments into the thread for their own amusement, which strikes me as odd but not surprising given how folks can choose to behave. 

I hope he does, more so for the absolute existential crisis some poster would have over Warne's pulling power, rather than for actually getting Roberts!

My mate who works for Brighton says Derby paid his full wages throughout and it was £5,200/week (times nine months) and there will be no compensation to be paid to Brighton by whoever signs him. They don't view him as a left-back.

29 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

It was a bloke down the pub called Ben, He's an Old fella ya know 😁

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

@Nuwtfly has been around for a long time. This will likely be something he's heard from a source he believes to be at least somewhat credible. Would be pleased were it to turn out to be true. 

1 hour ago, Macintosh said:

My mate who works for Brighton says Derby paid his full wages throughout and it was £5,200/week (times nine months) and there will be no compensation to be paid to Brighton by whoever signs him. They don't view him as a left-back.

This is true that he isn’t a left back and currently doesn’t look like a centre back either in a back four - we played him there out of a needs must situation just like we stuck Sibley at left back as well.

15 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

@Nuwtfly has been around for a long time. This will likely be something he's heard from a source he believes to be at least somewhat credible. Would be pleased were it to turn out to be true. 

Friend of mine who is a Bristol City supporter has said this based on something going around on the Bristol City forum! 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Friend of mine who is a Bristol City supporter has said this based on something going around on the Bristol City forum! 

I heard there was some pox going around on the Bristol City forum. Best avoided, but for those who can’t resist it when you do log off wash your hands in soapy water thoroughly for as long as it takes to sing Happy Birthday (guidance from Public Health England). @Caerphilly Ram you might want to consider sheep dip/Land of my Fathers based on my understanding of the guidance for Wales. 

1 minute ago, Scott129 said:

Assuming that this is on OTIB, whereabouts is it?

I've searched across the site but can't seem to find this particular post or topic.

You can’t see it unless you’re a member mate. 

Maybe Roberts Agent stirred the pot so Derby came with a better deal? Seems very odd that someone who has been advertised everywhere that he's going to a club and it's not been announced right away? For example, The Mcgoldrick move to Notts was done and dusted.. this is dragging out.. so who knows 👀🤞