Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

How do you fluke a promotion?

Genuine question. If you finish in the top 6--or in the case of Sheff Utd top 2--you genuinely deserve to go up.

I'm assuming you also feel we flaked staying up?

The negativity on here astounds me sometimes.. Why not just have some grace and say that Cooper did an unbelievable job getting us up and an even bigger challenge in keeping us there. 

A blind ref

9 hours ago, alram said:

if you get fluke promotions like luton have and forest did (maybe even sheffield united?) then i think you either have to gamble all in or just pocket the money. looks like the two up this year will just pocket the money and forest gambled but it paid off. 

there is not much point doing something in the middle like huddersfield did and sheffield united did last time they were up, if you do that it leaves you in limbo land of still going down with not a great squad but also not having infastructure to invest in. 

in an ideal world you pocket the money and stay up like burnley did, its possible but very very unlikely on paper. the difference between the leagues really is massive and getting bigger every year. most of the bottom half last year spent £100m +

To be fair they did sod all in trading first year up when they did well.  It was only when they started spending 25 million on Brewster, 20 million on McBurnie and 9 million on fullbacks from us that they turned absolute bollox.

4 hours ago, David said:

£75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1908.jpeg

For that price do you get to play as well?