Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

55 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Spoke too soon.

Forest will be back in the bottom three after Leicester v Everton.

The Southampton game for them really is must-win.

Must win for Southampton as well though. They’re running out of opportunities to pick up points, and if they can’t pick them up against second bottom, then they won’t get them from anyone. Should be a good game. 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Must win for Southampton as well though. They’re running out of opportunities to pick up points, and if they can’t pick them up against second bottom, then they won’t get them from anyone. Should be a good game. 

Southampton are gone regardless. Even if they picked up 9 points from their final 5 games, they won’t overtake 3 teams.

I’m looking and I could potentially see all teams finishing on 34 points.

Leeds beat Bournemouth, draw with Spurs on the final day and lose to City, Newcastle and West Ham.

Forest beat Southampton, draw at Palace on final day, lose to Chelsea and Arsenal.

Leicester lose to Everton and Newcastle, draw with Fulham and Liverpool and beat West Ham on final day.

Everton beat Leicester, lose next three to City, Brighton and Wolves, win final game at home to Bournemouth.

It would be a crazy end to the season.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Southampton are gone regardless. Even if they picked up 9 points from their final 5 games, they won’t overtake 3 teams.

I’m looking and I could potentially see all teams finishing on 34 points.

Leeds beat Bournemouth, draw with Spurs on the final day and lose to City, Newcastle and West Ham.

Forest beat Southampton, draw at Palace on final day, lose to Chelsea and Arsenal.

Leicester lose to Everton and Newcastle, draw with Fulham and Liverpool and beat West Ham on final day.

Everton beat Leicester, lose next three to City, Brighton and Wolves, win final game at home to Bournemouth.

It would be a crazy end to the season.

Seriously, why not give up on the predictions, have you ever got anything right before?

For all our Notts Forest friends who seemingly love to call in and have a look round here, when did you last have a crowd of over 31,000. I am genuinely interested as you support them through thick and thin and certainly don’t just turn up when things are going well! I thought I would ask the internet but all I found was this article:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/nottingham-forests-3-biggest-attendances-from-the-last-30-years/#:~:text=Forest v Man United%2C February,came to the City Ground.

To be fair, two of those attendances were just over 30,000 which is incredible really. To get as many in your biggest 3 attendances in the last 30 years as we got at home to Oxford in the 3rd division  is really a sign of a big, well-supported club. So, how far do we need to go back…40, 50? Genuinely curious. 

Thanks 👍

3 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

For all our Notts Forest friends who seemingly love to call in and have a look round here, when did you last have a crowd of over 31,000. I am genuinely interested as you support them through thick and thin and certainly don’t just turn up when things are going well! I thought I would ask the internet but all I found was this article:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/nottingham-forests-3-biggest-attendances-from-the-last-30-years/#:~:text=Forest v Man United%2C February,came to the City Ground.

To be fair, two of those attendances were just over 30,000 which is incredible really. To get as many in your biggest 3 attendances in the last 30 years as we got at home to Oxford in the 3rd division  is really a sign of a big, well-supported club. So, how far do we need to go back…40, 50? Genuinely curious. 

Thanks 👍

Todays attendance was the biggest in the whole English pyramid I believe which is fairly amazing for a third division club 

4 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Weren’t Brentford fans hanging from the rafters at the chance to see the famous team? 

For months, in the entire West London area, people have been eagerly buying Worrall w***** bars by the truckload to try and find a Golden ticket to see this world famous side.