Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

It’s only a matter of time before a gap forms.

I thought it would after this weekend but to Forest’s credit they have managed to cling on.

Leicester should kick on. They were dealt a horrible start and they don’t have a bad side.

Villa dumping Gerrard could lift the place there.

Wolves need a new manager bounce.

Southampton, Bournemouth, Leeds and Wolves may be the ones Forest really need to target.

Despite a momentary lapse in their nobel quest to be worst, results today have returned Forest to their rightful place in the table.

finishing on 10 points will be a big ask from here, but the 20th place finish is still very much on the cards, you can do it forest, just look at the bagde, look at the empty seats, the delapadation and channel your inner gumps and you can do it. we belive in your inner crappness, you just need to fully embrace it.

Was in my old local the goose at gamston this evening, been over that way working on our old house which we now rent, heard a bunch of red dogs debating who is getting relegated instead of them, consensus among them seemed to be it will go to the last game and they’ll survive. It was surprisingly realistic, I was expecting to hear top half by end of January and top 6 by end of the season with a league cup and FA cup double along the way.

11 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Was in my old local the goose at gamston this evening, been over that way working on our old house which we now rent, heard a bunch of red dogs debating who is getting relegated instead of them, consensus among them seemed to be it will go to the last game and they’ll survive. It was surprisingly realistic, I was expecting to hear top half by end of January and top 6 by end of the season with a league cup and FA cup double along the way.

Was it these two fans??

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

2 hours ago, scout's dad said:

Was it these two fans??

Hammer Floor GIF by VPRO

The clothing and use of tools indicate the more advanced homomagpious sub-species of Nottingham, who have achieved a more civilized society than homogumpo population that are still numerous in Nottingham, although numbers have been reported to be dwindling again after a small uptick due to a successful breeding season.

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The clothing and use of tools indicate the more advanced homomagpious sub-species of Nottingham, who have achieved a more civilized society than homogumpo population that are still numerous in Nottingham, although numbers have been reported to be dwindling again after a small uptick due to a successful breeding season.

Hi Radioactive, you’re using big words that our Gump rivals won’t understand like have, due etc?

14 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Good side that Exeter. Fair point at home. 

Which one of this is you? I thought you were all aboard HMS Piss the League (One) ?

FA567DEB-7344-4936-8F97-425CD454FB6E.png

You must have won a game recently ! Hello again - yep dreadful officials, players that are too old and slow and youngsters who can’t think and run at the same time plus some of the worst time wasting I have seen in the last 40 years it’s a crap league overall but at least we still have a club - be careful about your own club 

Are you a football club struggling with a large squad of overpaid, overrated flops who you just can't shift?

Call Notts Forest today!

Your deadwood could be posing for tiktok videos with their new forest shirt on whilst you're chuckling all the way to the bank with a surprisingly transfer fee, and don't you worry about the player's personal dsicussions, we offer some of the best bench seating arrangments for players earning six figures per week in the whole of football.

Call Notts Forest, but don't take our recruitment team for fools, we'll drive as hard a bargain for your players as we did for everyone else's this summer.

*yes, they will have to look at Steve Cooper on a regular basis as part of their contract.