Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, JfR said:

Anyway, at least it's nice to know that coming back with a s**** tattoo from Greece isn't something exclusive to tourists

Saw a story on telly once about a bloke on holiday in Greece who woke up with a tattoo saying Tim's a t*** on his wrist.  Had no idea who Tim was and apparently removal would be tricky due to placement.  Few years later he had an interview for a job he wanted and was panicking on the handshake as the bloke introduced himself as Tim.  Turns out, according to his mates who left him in the dark for about 5 years, he'd met some girl in a bar who'd broke up with her boyfriend and was on holiday on the hunt but he had to prove his worth by getting a tattoo about her ex boyfriend Tim being a t***.   He remembered none of it and passed out before getting his prize.  His mates were loving his mystery for years.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Finish 17th with the supposed lowest ever tally to survive

or finish 20th with the lowest points tally ever..

I know what I’d pick. 

Also, the PL has changed since the decades you were in it. This 40 points to survive malarkey isn’t needed anymore. 35 seems to be more than enough given the dominance of clubs like Arsenal, Pool and City. 

The top are gaining more, the bottom less. 

You mock us but your beloved club is no stranger to finishing bottom in The PL. it’s happened 3 times which I believe is still a record.

Edited by Will the Ram

On 13/05/2024 at 12:37, Red_Dawn said:

You’ve all said this for 2 years and it hasn’t happened

why not relegated next season? Don’t sound particularly confident.. 

Leicester’s impending points deduction might save you next season otherwise I’d be saying you’re in trouble. 

Maybe I’m wrong and you’ll click. Have to say I thought you’d be comfortably clear of relegation this season and midtable, you should be considering the top 10 wage bill you have. It’s been a shocking season for you let’s face it and the way your club has behaved means there’s plenty of other fans (not just Derby) that want you to fail. You can’t be happy with how you’ve conducted yourselves? And he’s doubled down on leaving the City Ground?! Toton Forest?! Derby Forest?! Could it even be built in Derbyshire? 🤣. Personally I think you lot are too attached to that place, it’s a s*** hole of a ground but surely you’ve got to relocate if not within the city limits (let’s face you never have been in Nottingham) but certainly much closer to the city limits than Toton.

Youre already up against FFP, you’re going to need to sell players yes you can then reinvest but you’re 17th?! In your view where can Forest realistically go from here? Where should they be? Your owner has view which one could call ambitious, another could call delusional but what so fans generally think?

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

They wouldn't accept the warnings about their vainglorious owner from us, I wonder if they'll stop to consider what some of their own are saying? 

I doubt it. They are just like Red Dawn , don’t care that people might be suffering and even dying as long as they have their brief resurrection back in the Prem.