Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

Mark my words, that Cooper will be our manager one day. 

... Mark my words... Should that ever come to fruition, that sir, would be the very day he turned from a 🐸 to a 🤴

#fairytaleappointment
#grimmnotgrim
#theuglytruth
#scaredthelivingbejesusoutofme
#etc,etc...

Cooper’s MO is defending and countering. Which is fine, that’s what he does and he’s pretty good at it. They tried at the start of last season to not play like that and it was awful, they got it together when they reverted to it then stayed up. Now, they have a better team than a few they face but they still are playing backs against the wall stuff when they should be better than that.

It’s an interesting issue because either Cooper needs to do something he hasn’t proven he can thus far if they have designs on becoming a top half team, or, they need to accept surviving and keep doing that.

To be honest, if they want to get a manager of more prestige/pedigree then this season is perfect for it because even if it fails, they’ll survive and have next season. In no danger whatsoever with how bad the bottom of the league is this year. 

6 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Reckon there's a secret bro-mance between the pair of you. Never a week goes by without you uttering the c-word....😉

Of all the ridiculous Forest managerial appointments, for some reason he sticks in my mind. 

He wasn’t even the worst. But I just distinctly remember the absolute ridiculousness of his appointment. Paying Pompey for his services when he was almost getting the sack there.. playing for a 0-1 loss every week.. although there was that mental game where we scored 7 at Bellend Road, I think Cotterill was in charge then. He really summed up what was a seriously bleak time at NFFC. 

Mind you he actually has some pedigree in the third tier. He might not be a bad shout 😂

Investigation for homophobic chants at the Shitty Ground going on. 

Seems a bit lame tbh, maybe an investigation into potential money laundering about someone who has been investigated for industrial scale drug smuggling, murder, match fixing, and owns football clubs in England and Greece would be justified as well?

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Seems a bit lame tbh, maybe an investigation into potential money laundering about someone who has been investigated for industrial scale drug smuggling, murder, match fixing, and owns football clubs in England and Greece would be justified as well?

All teams have their idiot fans and hopefully they'll be dealt with. What was more noticeable in the statement by the Proud Forest group was the liberal use of "World Famous City Ground" - even to the point they used WFCG as an acronym. Even if it is world famous (and it isn't), I'm not sure it'd be for the reasons they think it is. 

1 hour ago, The Key Club King said:

All teams have their idiot fans and hopefully they'll be dealt with. What was more noticeable in the statement by the Proud Forest group was the liberal use of "World Famous City Ground" - even to the point they used WFCG as an acronym. Even if it is world famous (and it isn't), I'm not sure it'd be for the reasons they think it is. 

I'm struggling on this one!

First ground to have pink seats?

Only European champions to have a capacity under 30,000?

Only ground where fans fight over the last pie?

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm struggling on this one!

First ground to have pink seats?

Only European champions to have a capacity under 30,000?

Only ground where fans fight over the last pie?

I have a habit of forgetting that video exists, then I get reminded and without fail it gives me a chuckle every single time. It's like every time you watch, you notice something new to laugh at. ''Don't bulleh meh''  😂

image.png.a765f829f51c8d4581482c3a2a0d02ad.png

57 minutes ago, Crewton said:

To give credit where it's due, the fans who were allegedly making homophobic shouts etc were possibly outnumbered by the fans who reported them.

It's a worrying though that we seem to be going backwards in fan behaviour generally across football.

It's an outdated attitude that is slowly dieing out.

Brighton have been targeted for it for ages and I doubt forest are have been the only club with some fans throwing that at them.

Be who you want to be, love who you want to love as long as no one's getting hurt.

I'm sure we're all going to do all we can for Dawnie when he transitions to being a Derby fan. I heard he's investigating having top surgery in Morocco.

On 27/11/2023 at 23:09, uttoxram75 said:

and burning down bakeries 🔥 🍞 

On 27/11/2023 at 23:09, uttoxram75 said:

We had the same a few years ago.

The homophobic chants, that is - not the investigations into money laundering, drug smuggling, murder, match-fixing and Watfordising a squad between multiple clubs.