Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Topram said:

I actually think it’s mental how many players they’ve signed, summer was nuts but they’ve completed carried it on,  crazy 

They're going to have to move some on as the squad will be too big. 25 players is the limit to be listed for the premier League. And some of those players must be home grown.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think they're working on "if we sign all the players, there will be no players for anyone else" - I expect the squad to eventually reach approximately 6.7 billion people, although sone of them are only going to be cover and others are going to have to wait for their chance.

It’s worked the last month for them but no way are any of them coopers signings just chucked every player together and hope it sticks 

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think they're working on "if we sign all the players, there will be no players for anyone else" - I expect the squad to eventually reach approximately 6.7 billion people, although sone of them are only going to be cover and others are going to have to wait for their chance.

I’m not sure. That would imply they’ll sign everyone, and I’m fairly sure @B4ev6is would never buckle. 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m not sure. That would imply they’ll sign everyone, and I’m fairly sure @B4ev6is would never buckle. 

You've given me hope after I was fearing for the perilous state of the human race as the more and more populations are enslaved as professional footballers for notts forest, a bleak and hopeless existance for many with human dignity erased and the perpetual humilation of the masses by having the tree of nottingham fastened to their clothing.

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The one who went on strike and demanded to talk to Derby about a move.? Antonio, Tyson. Commons, Charles, Wassall, Ward ad finitum.  When it comes to choice, they all want to be here.   

It's kind-of fitting that he had to join another team in order to score against us though. 

'Could only be one man' - eh?!? Jared Bowen, much?

How thick do you have to be that despite having 6 digits per hand, you're still unable to count as high as two? That Blackpool game must have been a nightmare for the boy. Honestly, I hate to be mean to someone who is clearly hard of learning, but I've probably dropped stools more with greater numeracy skills than ickle Henry. 

47 minutes ago, alram said:

they are signing keylor navas now from psg, thats utterly ridiclous

They are missing a goalie for 4 games, two of which he couldn't play anyway and have another goalie they signed in the summer.  What's another 70k a week in wages and likely loan fee in the face of such a problem.  ?.