Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Actually the right call by Forest to stick with him, will be better for them long term and he is their best bet to bounce back when they go down.

But if they lose a few more the owner will blow a gasket again and this time won’t be talked around. They make out they’re such a well run club, yet this week their owner nearly fired their Manager CEO and recruitment team because he was pissed off and was clearly talked around. 

Expect a huge outpouring of support and demonstration of how great we are from their fans before kick off only for a mass exodus midway through the second half when they’re getting beat. 

18 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Actually the right call by Forest to stick with him, will be better for them long term and he is their best bet to bounce back when they go down.

But if they lose a few more the owner will blow a gasket again and this time won’t be talked around. They make out they’re such a well run club, yet this week their owner nearly fired their Manager CEO and recruitment team because he was pissed off and was clearly talked around. 

Expect a huge outpouring of support and demonstration of how great we are from their fans before kick off only for a mass exodus midway through the second half when they’re getting beat. 

There’s a potential flaw to your last point. Aston Villa 

3 hours ago, littleover ram said:

His new contact must have a relegation break clause in it unless they want to splash more of that PL money on paying him off.

I think Cooper's a good manager for what it's worth, but it was going to be a struggle to integrate so many new players.

Think our recruitment during 'that' season was probably worse though ?

1kbUkMm.jpg

Who was Zadkovich?! don't even remember him 

How can you forget the vanilla chocolate magic of Ruben Zadkovich?

4 hours ago, littleover ram said:

His new contact must have a relegation break clause in it unless they want to splash more of that PL money on paying him off.

I think Cooper's a good manager for what it's worth, but it was going to be a struggle to integrate so many new players.

1kbUkMm.jpg

The players we let go were better than the ones we signed

1 hour ago, I Am Sheep said:

Ooh the cringe is strong with this one ?

Screenshot_1.png

That's just dreadful.

They're not even wooden loungers, and look how close together they are! 

I bet they even had to lay their own towels down, rather than let the pool boy do it.

Edited by Rev

5 hours ago, littleover ram said:

1kbUkMm.jpg

£10m in summer 2007 and we still had more points than Forest at this stage even though they spent £180 m.

19 hours ago, littleover ram said:

1kbUkMm.jpg

Jeez what a load of dross. I know we were crap, but forgot some of the utter utter crap we signed.  Not one decent signing amongst any of them

47 minutes ago, popside ossie end popside said:

Jeez what a load of dross. I know we were crap, but forgot some of the utter utter crap we signed.  Not one decent signing amongst any of them

I'd give Eddie Lewis a bit of a pass.  Not his fault we offered him premier league games at 30 after  a year in League 1 and he at least looked bothered.  Lets not forget all the crap like Fagan, McEverly and Teale we sent wads on a few months before.  We kept them and got rid of Jones and Oakley who could play. 

39 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'd give Eddie Lewis a bit of a pass.  Not his fault we offered him premier league games at 30 after  a year in League 1 and he at least looked bothered.  Lets not forget all the crap like Fagan, McEverly and Teale we sent wads on a few months before.  We kept them and got rid of Jones and Oakley who could play. 

True and Jones did a job for years, could never understand that one