Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

All that's missing from our ground now is novelty masks.

spacer.png

Toyota and Bombardier must hand them out with every ticket they give away. I've been saying it for years, we've got the location, the history, the loyal support etc but we're just missing those masks. Scary stuff

The loyal support - you mean the plastic and half fans who suddenly creep out of the woodwork once they get a sniff of possible glory hunting?

Obviously they were all still banged up in HMP Nottingham for the past few seasons which would explain their absences. 

The location is quite apt - a ground a stone's throw away from the environment agency - quite handy really given the toxic health hazard on their doorstep. 

Edited by Tyler Durden

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

Yes but the one condition is that you go dressed as a black seat, as it helps dodge the taxman.

I saw loads taking up the offer in your highlights the other week....?

Boooooo!  Oh no, that’s what Red dogs do to their team at full time ?

Those £10 season tickets did sell well to be honest, I’ll give you that

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

The loyal support - you mean the plastic and half fans who suddenly creep out of the woodwork once they get a sniff of possible glory hunting?

Obviously they were all still banged up in HMP Nottingham for the past few seasons which would explain their absences. 

The location is quite apt - a ground a stone's throw away from the environment agency - quite handy really given the toxic health hazard on their doorstep. 

I hear they were fighting amongst themselves against Fulham due to fans leaving 30 minutes from the end when the 3rd goal went in. Plastic fans or what

6 hours ago, Augustus said:

All that's missing from our ground now is novelty masks.

spacer.png

Toyota and Bombardier must hand them out with every ticket they give away. I've been saying it for years, we've got the location, the history, the loyal support etc but we're just missing those masks. Scary stuff

Yeah , alright then

The second watershed was the sale of Oliver Burke earlier this year. The teenager had inspired three home wins in August alone and there was a small flicker of hope. The sale of Burke extinguished not only any hope for the season, but also all remaining support for the ownership. Without hope, the gates began to fall once again – down to 15,864 against Preston just recently – the worst attendance since the League One days.

7 hours ago, I Am Sheep said:

Sheesh these Notts folk aren't very good at this banter thing. They're like a cheap plastic kid's toy with 5 different pre-recorded responses. Pull the cord and watch them talk!

Would love to go in on you lot harder than Psycho on Ted McMinn but it just feels cruel given where our clubs are.

It's been the worst year in your history so I can understand it that you're all a little sensitive right now.

21 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Would love to go in on you lot harder than Psycho on Ted McMinn but it just feels cruel given where our clubs are.

It's been the worst year in your history so I can understand it that you're all a little sensitive right now.

Panthers looking good in the elite ice hockey League again is it?

Or do you mean the being routinely humiliated in front of dwindling crowds in the race of the realisation that football has only remembered forest for their slightly amusing name?

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Panthers looking good in the elite ice hockey League again is it?

Don't follow it intensely but they're usually alright. Notts doing well finally and should go up this year back to the football league (be playing you lot soon), Notts CCC n the verge of promotion and Trent Rockets winning the Hundred. Add that to us being back amongthe elite where we belong.

Proper sporting city.

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Don't follow it intensely but they're usually alright. Notts doing well finally and should go up this year back to the football league (be playing you lot soon), Notts CCC n the verge of promotion and Trent Rockets winning the Hundred. Add that to us being back amongthe elite where we belong.

Proper sporting city.

The 100 you really are scraping the barrel