Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Such is the way with football fans.

This is true. I loved Bucko's bodycheck on Jamie Mackie, Nige kneeing WMD in the thigh and even Savage twirling a Derby scarf. 

Forest fans whining about disrespect need a reality check - you haven't earmt any respect yet. Those two little stars mean f all to opposition players. 

3 minutes ago, Crewton said:

This is true. I loved Bucko's bodycheck on Jamie Mackie, Nige kneeing WMD in the thigh and even Savage twirling a Derby scarf. 

Forest fans whining about disrespect need a reality check - you haven't earmt any respect yet. Those two little stars mean f all to opposition players. 

They haven't even been invited to put a team in this years Papa Bollox cup when the others have. Must be very depressing to be ranked with Bournemouth as not worth bothering with.  Even Leicester got picked and their bottom.   They'll stick Forest in goal.

12 hours ago, JfR said:

If Forest were 2 up against Spurs, and one of their lads started showing off like that, half of the people laying into Richarlison now would have treated it like the best thing to have ever happened on a football pitch

I played with a player that was far to good in the team I played for in the 80s, We played away in Ashbourne, We were winning by 7/8 nil at the time, He started to take the pi$$ and sat on the ball in the corner, It went for a corner, He came away with a bloody nose and fingers pointing at him with a few expletives.

It's not the showboating...it's the treating of the opposition as unequal and 2nd rate, But on this occasion with it being them down the road...Richarlison was perfectly right in what he had done ?