Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Can they spend as much as they want with no sanctions in the Prem ?

Man city were fined and banned from UEFA competitions for breaching FFP rules. That was then overturned though and they only received a piddlingly small fine instead, so yeh seems like you can pretty much do what you want

29 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Arh but when thee come down thee have to play by our rules.

They're not coming down though. Nailed on for Europe.

At least that's what an acquaintance, someone who hadn't mentioned Forest at all in the 7 or so years I'd had them as a 'friend' on Facebook prior to January 2022 thinks.

The few football related posts he'd put up before that were all about Man Utd (he lives there), occasionally wearing a 'red devils' replica shirt, nary a piece of broccoli in sight

In the past 8 months though almost all of his posts show him proudly displaying his support, fully part of the 'BOXT Brigade' (previously known as Fairweather Fans of Forest)

deluded.JPG.a6d63a24b08f2baa7ad798761a66737c.JPG

Edited by Kokosnuss

1 hour ago, Kokosnuss said:

At least that's what an acquaintance, someone who hadn't mentioned Forest at all in the 7 or so years I'd had them as a 'friend' on Facebook prior to January 2022 thinks.

The few football related posts he'd put up before that were all about Man Utd (he lives there), occasionally wearing a 'red devils' replica shirt, nary a piece of broccoli in sight

In the past 8 months though almost all of his posts show him proudly displaying his support, fully part of the 'BOXT Brigade' (previously known as Fairweather Fans of Forest)

Sounds like my Brother in Law, a Fester fan. Didn’t hear a Dickie until around 5 years ago ?

5 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Let’s hope he wants a sack then?