Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Seems a bit ironic that the red dog (and other fans) have been squealing about the PP valuation of 80mill yet their proposed new stand ( which will probably not be built like all the others or be ready for their return to the lower leagues ) will cost £100 million (?for just one stand ) according to construction enquirer. 
And that is on land they don’t own. As usual they are only building one stand leaving the rest of the ground a rusty wreck 

I hate to defend them, but I have to take issue with your comments...

I assume that will be red paint.  It can't possibly be rust, due to the excessive amount of urine that has been poured over it over the years.  Preservative, innit?  ?‍♂️ 

?

14 minutes ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Does anyone know why they haven’t had any pre-season friendlies at their tip ?   Are replacing the pink seats ?

Re-laying the pitch, according to a tree botherer at work.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Does anyone know why they haven’t had any pre-season friendlies at their tip ?   Are replacing the pink seats ?

and having to alter the Bridgford end to accomodate and segregate 3,000 away fans, and extending media area to accomodate more journos.

2 hours ago, NottsRam said:

and having to alter the Bridgford end to accomodate and segregate 3,000 away fans, and extending media area to accomodate more journos.

Are they being forced to give more tickets to away fans then?

I don’t know if anyone else had noticed this, but Google crops the Gumps badge like this, it made me do the opposite and crack a smile…

5B54CD99-FCC9-4E19-8077-A5607F7E84C1.png

Edited by Guest