Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

To celebrate a new age of notts forest, and to move on with modern times, the hated "mull of kintyre" is this season to replaced by Van Halen's "Gump".

"This shows how up to date the club is" said a spokesman.

I gump up,

And we're surely going down,

You got it tough?

Try the last pie in town!

Gumpy I know how you feel,

You gotta roll with the sausage, to gump for real....

Can't you see me standing here,

Ordering the last greasy pie,

Ain't we the worst you've ever seen,

Can't you see what I mean...

Might as well Gump!

On 27/06/2022 at 11:54, RadioactiveWaste said:

To celebrate a new age of notts forest, and to move on with modern times, the hated "mull of kintyre" is this season to replaced by Van Halen's "Gump".

"This shows how up to date the club is" said a spokesman.

I gump up,

And we're surely going down,

You got it tough?

Try the last pie in town!

Gumpy I know how you feel,

You gotta roll with the sausage, to gump for real....

Can't you see me standing here,

Ordering the last greasy pie,

Ain't we the worst you've ever seen,

Can't you see what I mean...

Might as well Gump!

I mean, it's mildy funny, although the subject matter is a little disjointed and doesn't flow through - but what really makes this below par, is that the tempo of the lyrics doesn't match the those of the original, so it can't be sung over the tune without stretching some words out, or singing other is a ridiculously compressed manner.

3/10. Must try harder.

11 minutes ago, ClowePow said:

I mean, it's mildy funny, although the subject matter is a little disjointed and doesn't flow through - but what really makes this below par, is that the tempo of the lyrics doesn't match the those of the original, so it can't be sung over the tune without stretching some words out, or singing other is a ridiculously compressed manner.

3/10. Must try harder.

TBF, anything would be an improvement on a song that tries to rhyme "ground" with "desire". Even Cole Porter couldn't pull that one off. 

18 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

don't worry Dawnie, I'm sure the EFL won't make the rules up as they go along and try to shaft you for doing it.

Are you still blaming the EFL? Or have we collectively moved past that stage and accepted it was Morris and your own doing.

The EFL have given you waaaaay more breathing room than Bury or Macclesfield.

You should be thanking them for being so kind.. 

7 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Are you still blaming the EFL? Or have we collectively moved past that stage and accepted it was Morris and your own doing.

The EFL have given you waaaaay more breathing room than Bury or Macclesfield.

You should be thanking them for being so kind.. 

Nice to see your planning to be relegated already setting up a few loans for next season.  Be a bugger when they shut this loophole in a few months. 

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Nice to see your planning to be relegated already setting up a few loans for next season.  Be a bugger when they shut this loophole in a few months. 

Better than failing to submit your books for years, not bother to pay HMRC or countless other creditors, sell your own stadium to your owner, or use a accountancy method nobody else.. 

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

That’s the difference between a well run club and a circus ?

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Better than failing to submit your books for years, not bother to pay HMRC or countless other creditors, sell your own stadium to your owner, or use a accountancy method nobody else.. 

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

That’s the difference between a well run club and a circus ?

We'll see won't we.  A 202 million pound loss doesn't sound particularly well run.  The accountancy method was fine by the way .  They've just changed the regs on that   Should we list the 6 winding up orders Forest had while were at it.  Even taken to court by a firm of caterers.  

22 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We'll see won't we.  A 202 million pound loss doesn't sound particularly well run.  The accountancy method was fine by the way .  They've just changed the regs on that   Should we list the 6 winding up orders Forest had while were at it.  Even taken to court by a firm of caterers.  

Fawaz Day.jpg