Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

51 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

They will want rid next season when he is too expensive for the championship and has scored between 4 and 6 league goals at best 

You’re right. We’d be much better off focussing on signing the likes of Sam Baldock or Colin Kazim Richards..

Is Connor Salmon still around? Maybe he could do a job in League One/Two

25 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You’re right. We’d be much better off focussing on signing the likes of Sam Baldock or Colin Kazim Richards..

Your a credit to Nottingham forest - rather surprising that you have nothing to say about your own club and the misfortune you will encounter 

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Cheer up fellas, not all bad news today.. 

I go to UB's game as much as possible and Taiwo is quite an enigma. He scored a lot some strange goals and when he is dribbling, I don't think he himself knows where he is going. Yet, he's effective in his weird style.

He can't take care of the ball, hold it up or use his head though. 

Interesting and amusing  player to follow, but you certainly paid way too much for him. 

6 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

I go to UB's game as much as possible and Taiwo is quite an enigma. He scored a lot some strange goals and when he is dribbling, I don't think he himself knows where he is going. Yet, he's effective in his weird style.

Interesting and amusing  player to follow, but you certainly paid way too much for him. 

Connor Sammon Mk2

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Sam baldock played in league one last season after leaving us in Jan. I think he scored 5. 

Just something to keep me watching those deluded phukers down the road when they sail into the sunset

And before those dogs on here try a comeback...with "I'd cash out now yoof" don't bother as the winnings will go to a school for hard knocks in Bestwood or I might even treat Boatsie to a beer next time I bump into him.

image.thumb.png.48a4a813bf4447982a09faf1fff8dddf.png

11 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Sounds like wanchope!! Forest will be laughing if he’s anywhere near as good our Paulo.

13 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Brilliant. Your knowledge of  Derby players is phenomenal.

Give me a few hours to see if I can name any notts players......dont wait up.

Seriously Dawnie, I fully understand the pishtaking, its what its all about, but to be obsessed with our problems when you should be celebrating your own teams success is a bit tinpot tbh.

I couldn't name more than 2 or 3 of your current players let alone from 10 years ago.

Grow up or feck off.

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Brilliant. Your knowledge of  Derby players is phenomenal.

Give me a few hours to see if I can name any notts players......dont wait up.

Seriously Dawnie, I fully understand the pishtaking, its what its all about, but to be obsessed with our problems when you should be celebrating your own teams success is a bit tinpot tbh.

I couldn't name more than 2 or 3 of your current players let alone from 10 years ago.

Grow up or feck off.

If we’re talking past players, I could name:

Kris Commons

Jamie Ward

Nathan Tyson

Peter Shilton

Robert Earnshaw. 

etc. 

some I wish I couldn’t name, to be fair. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

If we’re talking past players, I could name:

Kris Commons

Jamie Ward

Nathan Tyson

Peter Shilton

Robert Earnshaw. 

etc. 

some I wish I couldn’t name, to be fair. 

??

I was on about current players, recent history etc. Dawnie is far more knowledgeable about Derby than I am about the gumps.

4 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Sounds like wanchope!! Forest will be laughing if he’s anywhere near as good our Paulo.

14 goals in 60 games in the Belgian league, 2 in 18 in the Dutch league and 6 in 46 in the German league prior to last season indicates not.  More signings like this will be lovely.  They'll be begging for Bendtner back by Christmas and he scored 50% of his Forest goals for us.  

16 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

McLown returns for a third stint? 

McClaren did a great job for us as a coach with Jim Smith and then twice as manager.

Just because he did a terrible job with your lot doesnt mean we'd be adverse to taking him back. In any case he only left the club again when we went into admin. Dont think we'll see him back again.

7 minutes ago, GenBr said:

McClaren did a great job for us as a coach with Jim Smith and then twice as manager.

Just because he did a terrible job with your lot doesnt mean we'd be adverse to taking him back. In any case he only left the club again when we went into admin. Dont think we'll see him back again.

He’s currently on his latest destroy and exit job at Manu.

On 25/06/2022 at 10:38, Crewton said:

Yesterday, on balance, was the best day we've had as fans since 08/05/2021. 

Forest signing a player who couldn't hack it in English football on his first attempt isn't going to change that.

Doesn't like it up him apparently, which given how indiscriminate Notts lads are after a couple of lager-tops, might prove a problem. Perhaps he'll commute from a suitably safe distance? Suspect he's only going there as a sneaky way of getting to Marinakis' main club anyway. Gone by Xmas?

Even more of a concern though is that it appears Liverpool are nicking our players and making space for them at Anfield by chucking all their dross at the Gumps. Not sure the arboreal interferers have noticed yet, as it appears that they think that bin-dipping the scousers rejects somehow puts them at the same level. Ah well, in the immortal words of the most famous Gump of all, 'stupid is as stupid does'.