Who is in the running to buy Pride Park?

Carl Sagan

Who do you think is buying the ground?  

183 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Phenomenal marketing move from MJ Robinson Structures.

Tagged both the club and CK, and got the hashtags in, knowing full well fans will share and speculate about what this all means.

10/10.

Could this actually be a survey in disguise?

Full check before contracts exchanged on the sale?

45 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Phenomenal marketing move from MJ Robinson Structures.

Tagged both the club and CK, and got the hashtags in, knowing full well fans will share and speculate about what this all means.

10/10.

They started following me on Twitter also, that was without me having any interaction with them, so no doubt done that to all Rams 

3 hours ago, RipleyRich said:

Could this actually be a survey in disguise?

Full check before contracts exchanged on the sale?

No is the answer they have done this every close season since PP was built. It is needed to get the licence to allow spectators in be it for football or anything else... The same happens at every stadium or venue in the country.... It is earlier this year due to shortened close season. 

1 hour ago, scout's dad said:

black and white batman GIF

The Dark Knighton

That’s who I was going to say but I couldn’t remember his name. So him, if he’s the guy who was involved with Man U and has said numerous times that Derby would not disappear while ever he could do something to help. 

23 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

That’s who I was going to say but I couldn’t remember his name. So him, if he’s the guy who was involved with Man U and has said numerous times that Derby would not disappear while ever he could do something to help. 

Was on Derby’s books as a schoolboy 

1 hour ago, Rambalin said:

No is the answer they have done this every close season since PP was built. It is needed to get the licence to allow spectators in be it for football or anything else... The same happens at every stadium or venue in the country.... It is earlier this year due to shortened close season. 

But suggests we will be there not ground sharing then?