South stand terrace?

Rev

22 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Great, more money-losing schemes, just what we need while we're rebuilding.

Why would it?  Get more people in especially younger fans.

prices elsewhere can be higher of course. Fill the ground. 

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'd like to see safe standing at Pride Park. Not sure that making it cheap will attract the right sort of fans, though. There are a fair few South Standers who are only there for the cheap seats now and don't contribute much to the atmosphere. You know who they are! 

DCFC is a catholic church. All are welcome, surely?

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'd like to see safe standing at Pride Park. Not sure that making it cheap will attract the right sort of fans, though. There are a fair few South Standers who are only there for the cheap seats now and don't contribute much to the atmosphere. You know who they are! 

Did you see the clip from the Fulham game of the woman on the front row next to her two kids? Couldn't believe my eyes!

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Hark at the west stand prawn sandwich brigade!! ?

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Did you see the clip from the Fulham game of the woman on the front row next to her two kids? Couldn't believe my eyes!

Exactly! And they talk about us in the West Stand. ?

Actually, getting some younger fans up there this season has been brilliant for the atmosphere. We need noise all round the ground. 

33 minutes ago, angieram said:

My dad started going in the 50's, dosnt go now cause he is 95, but he never ever sung or really shouted loud, but he loved football. Dont know if its a later thing singing or not. I started in the 60's and we sung then.