QPR vs Derby County matchday thread, Monday 18th April, 3pm

Carl Sagan

6 minutes ago, David Graham Brown said:

Watching the game in PP, win or lose its a shared experience. Listening at home, a win and the elation is about the same, a loss now relegation is a depth of despair, I’m at a loss for words to describe.

I will however be renewing my season ticket.

Obviously,hopefully at a slightly reduced rate and Stacey's bakery products and a good local set of beers on sale in the concourse 

4 minutes ago, Crazy said:

Absolutely. History will say we were relegated today. But in reality it was decided back in January, when they EFL rejected Quantuma's proposal, which meant we had to release Jags, Baldock, sell Shinnie, Jozwiak, and not able to sign the couple of players Rooney wanted.

And Marriott

6 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Can only look forward now...

Let's get the takeover done and let WR offer contracts to the players he wants to stick around.

Let's give some game time to any more promising youngsters that could break through next season.

And there are a lot,lot more bad things happening in this world than Derby County F C being demoted to Div 1,looking forward already to tearing up league 1

Just now, jimtastic56 said:
2 minutes ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

Ebosele was left out of the squad for lack of commitment...

That is bad by Festy after telling us all he loves Derby and does not want to leave

Saying that, it's kind of understandable - and it may not have been consciously - and it's surprising it's taken until now.

Even though we all knew relegation was almost likely happening it's still absolutely gutting to see us finally fall through the trap door. It's so hard to stomach, hope Mel is feeling an extra dose of shame tonight the useless ****. If we'd just won a couple more games away then we'd have been able to do it I think but it wasn't to be. We'll mourn today and start the re-build on monday for what will be a tough division 3 campaign. 

2 minutes ago, IncredibleKoosh said:

Saying that, it's kind of understandable - and it may not have been consciously - and it's surprising it's taken until now.

Not overly.  If he didn't want to play he should have asked to move in January rather than pretending he was on holiday.  Then we could have got some money.  Instead he went through the backdoor denying Derby a good fee and his previous club a sell on.  He can b******s