Look still time to stay in the champership

B4ev6is

On 10/04/2022 at 23:11, B4ev6is said:

Look I know it really really looking impossible to stay in the champership but we are at home on friday to fulham is now 8pm kick off we need pp to be full of noise we really really need to lift the lads we need raise the roof we need put some hope in the lads. 

Let's have a sea of black and white and let's have a feeling that one day very very soon that we shall win a league maybe league 1 who knows but let's make old rams have hair standing on arms and legs let's make them feel wow wow we never seen this in our playing times.

If we stay up B4, I'll eat your worn y fronts. 

On 10/04/2022 at 23:11, B4ev6is said:

Look I know it really really looking impossible to stay in the champership but we are at home on friday to fulham is now 8pm kick off we need pp to be full of noise we really really need to lift the lads we need raise the roof we need put some hope in the lads. 

Let's have a sea of black and white and let's have a feeling that one day very very soon that we shall win a league maybe league 1 who knows but let's make old rams have hair standing on arms and legs let's make them feel wow wow we never seen this in our playing times.

B4 , im with you mate , a good easter for the Rams and a bad one for Reading and its game on again , it seems to bring out the best in our lads when we are written off , Fulham will not be easy , but under the Pride Park lights and a large and noisey home crowd we could rattle the leaders , Qpr are in freefall and rumours of sacking their manager , could be a good time for that long awaited away win

Lets give the lads all our support for one final push

The thought of relegation to league 1 hasn’t been to horrible, as there’s been a certain inevitability to it. I’m just happy that there’s been some slightly more positive news around this past week, with CK making progress with the takeover, Rooney suggesting he’s sticking around to oversee the rebuild and points deductions next year not a certainty. Things are slowly, very slightly, starting to look up! 

We are in a very precarious position now. Reading win tomorrow and we lose then that’s 12 behind with 12 to play for. Only goal difference making it mathematically possible to stay up. We win an they lose and it’s game on. It’s the most pivotal game day of the campaign so far I think.

30 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

We are in a very precarious position now. Reading win tomorrow and we lose then that’s 12 behind with 12 to play for. Only goal difference making it mathematically possible to stay up. We win an they lose and it’s game on. It’s the most pivotal game day of the campaign so far I think.

This Easter period is critical. Rooney said by 5pm Monday we will know exactly where we're at. We'll either be down mathematically or the great escape will really be on. We've just got to hope results go our way the next couple of games and we pull off a shock. It is possible.

58 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Doubt it. All the players, as well as this forum, know that @Daviddoesn't deliver on his bets. He will put up a picture of some broccoli and argue it is just the same.

I honoured that bet, and you know full well I did. Forest's badge is broccoli, all those in denial probably think the earth is flat as well.