Look still time to stay in the champership

B4ev6is

Look I know it really really looking impossible to stay in the champership but we are at home on friday to fulham is now 8pm kick off we need pp to be full of noise we really really need to lift the lads we need raise the roof we need put some hope in the lads. 

Let's have a sea of black and white and let's have a feeling that one day very very soon that we shall win a league maybe league 1 who knows but let's make old rams have hair standing on arms and legs let's make them feel wow wow we never seen this in our playing times.

We have Fulham at home, then a QPR team who are in free fall, followed by 3 winnable games. You always see shock results at this stage of the season. Reading are the ones in a supposedly secure position with everything to lose. We just need to make them nervous and hopefully they'll crumble. We missed a trick on Saturday but there'll be another opportunity. This isn't over. 

49 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

We have Fulham at home, then a QPR team who are in free fall, followed by 3 winnable games. You always see shock results at this stage of the season. Reading are the ones in a supposedly secure position with everything to lose. We just need to make them nervous and hopefully they'll crumble. We missed a trick on Saturday but there'll be another opportunity. This isn't over. 

We will probably need to win 4 or possibly all 5 games, including 2 away games. Then rely on Reading picking up next to no points. If you have a hunch we can do it get down to the bookies, get really big odds ??

I would be amazed if we got anything from the QPR and Blackpool game,Fulham i think we may suffer a backlash.If we had just mediocre away form,the odd draw here and there it would have made a huge difference.I am though through the grief and really looking forward as people say to Forest Green,Cheltenham,Cambridge Lincoln etc-(as long as its not a too regular occurance)

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look I know it really really looking impossible to stay in the champership but we are at home on friday to fulham is now 8pm kick off we need pp to be full of noise we really really need to lift the lads we need raise the roof we need put some hope in the lads. 

Let's have a sea of black and white and let's have a feeling that one day very very soon that we shall win a league maybe league 1 who knows but let's make old rams have hair standing on arms and legs let's make them feel wow wow we never seen this in our playing times.

Couldn't agree more, buddy.
Let's do this.  Show then just how massive we are.  A cauldron of noise!  An Amphitheatre of Passion! A sea of mono-chrome!  Rafters raised, decibels shattered.

Ooh... damn... just remembered... I'm away for the weekend!   I'll try and catch it on Sky, if I get chance.  Give 'em a shout for me will yer?  Ta.  ?

29 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Let's do this.  Show then just how massive we are.  A cauldron of noise!  An Amphitheatre of Passion! A sea of mono-chrome!  Rafters raised, decibels shattered.

Ooh... damn... just remembered... I'm away for the weekend!   I'll try and catch it on Sky, if I get chance.  Give 'em a shout for me will yer?  Ta.  ?

A Crucible of Crestfallen-ness...?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Over 8,000 tickets left 

47 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

... Not that it's any laughing matter!

Grr... sob... etc... 

we'll be back mate - we all need a bit of gallows humour in our dark moments, but just watch us fly once Chris K has worked out who he can sell 27 boxes of unused cardboard sheeps masks and a 25 gallon drum of industrial strength hair lacquer (prop: R Savage) to......

?