Who is contracted beyond this season

Poynton ram

10 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You would think, next season a wave of kids, literally kids, will move up to the first team squad.

No idea who we will have, if anyone. But I can see a few 16/17 year old stepping up.

I just can't see how we will be signing 10/15 players any time soon.

If we don’t Wayne will definitely go☹️

14 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

If we don’t Wayne will definitely go☹️

He'll go anyway, no way can a league 1 club pay allegedly £70,000 a week for a manager. 

If the takeover doesn't happen till after the season ends, Rooney has already stated he won't be able to do his job. We'll have no players, staff even the kit won't arrive till the season starts.

17 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

I know Bielik, Bird and Knight are and we have an option on Buchanan but is there anyone else? Also does Rooney and presumably Rosenoir have another year?

Rooney said we can't even tie the ones with options down, so Buchanan won't be able to sign too. 

2 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

He'll go anyway, no way can a league 1 club pay allegedly £70,000 a week for a manager. 

If the takeover doesn't happen till after the season ends, Rooney has already stated he won't be able to do his job. We'll have no players, staff even the kit won't arrive till the season starts.

I can't believe he's on anything like that wage. When he switched from a playing contract to a manager's contract, the value remaining of his playing contract was spread over a longer term.

I don't know the true numbers (as all salary should be confidential) but, by way of an example, if we was on £70k a week as a player and had six months of his contract left, that equates to just under £2m of value - spread over two and half years that's about £15k a week.

2 hours ago, StarterForTen said:

I can't believe he's on anything like that wage. When he switched from a playing contract to a manager's contract, the value remaining of his playing contract was spread over a longer term.

I don't know the true numbers (as all salary should be confidential) but, by way of an example, if we was on £70k a week as a player and had six months of his contract left, that equates to just under £2m of value - spread over two and half years that's about £15k a week.

I hope your right ?