Swansea vs The Rams Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He will take the piss in League One if we can keep hold of him.

Fingers crossed! I hope we can keep him, Cashin, Curtis(one more year in him!), Thompson, Bird and some others youngsters. We can add to it with frees and enjoy league one.

Mainly first stop I think is to offload the high earners, I love Lawrence and he is our captain but 20k a week? Too much right now for us...we need the reset.

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

Fingers crossed! I hope we can keep him, Cashin, Curtis(one more year in him!), Thompson, Bird and some others youngsters. We can add to it with frees and enjoy league one.

Mainly first stop I think is to offload the high earners, I love Lawrence and he is our captain but 20k a week? Too much right now for us...we need the reset.

I'm still clinging to the hope that Lawrence could stick with us like Bannan at Sheffield, but I suspect he'll be off and wouldnt blame him.

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

Lawrence is on more than 20k I think. 

Just now, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Swansea should have gone with Phillip Cocu as manager instead of him coming here... his brand of football and what they're showing now were made for each other.

pass pass pass. I find it boring

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'm still clinging to the hope that Lawrence could stick with us like Bannan at Sheffield, but I suspect he'll be off and wouldnt blame him.

My heart would love him to stay. But would it be a good thing? Assuming we do get the -15 next year, it's unlikely we would go up(best via playoffs? We would need title winning form with barely a squad currently).

So it would be a very expensive player in league one. And I doubt he is willing to take a drastic paycut.

Any idea of the wage CKR is on? Journeyman and quite ageing, if its low, would love to keep him as well, otherwise not work it. Sign a youngster/academy player/free.

Finances first, survive in League one and build from there with no points deduction.

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

My heart would love him to stay. But would it be a good thing? Assuming we do get the -15 next year, it's unlikely we would go up(best via playoffs? We would need title winning form with barely a squad currently).

So it would be a very expensive player in league one. And I doubt he is willing to take a drastic paycut.

Any idea of the wage CKR is on? Journeyman and quite ageing, if its low, would love to keep him as well, otherwise not work it. Sign a youngster/academy player/free.

Finances first, survive in League one and build from there with no points deduction.

It's all ifs and buts at the minute. Nobody knows what the situation will be yet so there's no point speculating

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

how are we meant to get something out the game when we cant get the ball off them

We're not, that's the idea?

Gifting a team like Swansea a 2 goal head start isn't exactly the wisest move.

Hopefully they're one of these teams who chuck away points by not seeming to have any real ambition to add to their lead and then giving away stupid goals.

Edited by Coconut's Beard