World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

7 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I don’t get why Rashford has been dropped after scoring twice in the last game. 

Because he was immensely wasteful with possession. 

We have players who have and will score goals from similar positions. But possession will be key from now on. You can't have the first touch of Romelu Lukaku playing with a balloon in a knock-out game 

55 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I don’t get why Rashford has been dropped after scoring twice in the last game. 

Different strokes for different folks innit. Maybe Senegal’s defence needs a different type of attacker to unlock it. And I’ve never got this fascination with the starting line up, I’m sure rash fire will get in at dome point. We’ve got 5 subs to use. 

2 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Different strokes for different folks innit. Maybe Senegal’s defence needs a different type of attacker to unlock it. And I’ve never got this fascination with the starting line up, I’m sure rash fire will get in at dome point. We’ve got 5 subs to use. 

Indeed. It's not how you start it's how you finish.

Also Rashford was crap in the last game, bar a well hit free-kick that the keeper should have saved and a swinger with the left peg that the keeper should have saved. Saka deserves the start.

Edited by JoetheRam