World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

Jennas just saying that England have played really well!?!?!?!? Eh!? Expectations very low.

Having said that, considering Wales need to win by four goals they haven’t looked bothered at all.  

Terrible. Give me a cold Tuesday night watching us play Torquay with 7500 people there.  

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

I don’t watch Prem football, but doesn’t Foden play much of his game time on the left? And Rashford looks almost entirely right footed. Why doesn’t Southgate put them in their more natural positions?  I suspect he would have kept Pele on the subs bench, but if he did pick him it would have been as left back.

Henderson is too negative if we’re trying to win the game -  keeps slowing everything down and passing backwards and sideways. Fine for the last 30 minutes if you’re trying to hold onto a lead, but sucking the energy out of the side at the moment….

58 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Some deluded fans even think England are a powerhouse

The Iranian Massive Crew?

FWIW, I'm not saying England are a powerhouse, rather that Southgates dual-CDM selection is too defensive for a game where man for man, we outgun the Welsh and should be playing a team to beat them. Hope that clears things up for you.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands